Paul Loves Rose: Part 4
The road to recovery.
by senor longo. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

I was in the hospital for a week. I shuddered when the doctor showed me the
x-rays of my knee. It had been fractured into seven pieces. The ligaments were
all torn to shreds and the upper end of the shin bone; the tibia; were also
shattered. I had received an artificial patella; the kneecap; and the ligaments
were all reattached. That was why I was in traction; to prevent the ligaments
from shrinking. The hardest part of the surgery was the removal of all the tiny
bone chips; more than thirty of them. Had they remained in my knee I d feel
terrible pain whenever I walked.
Rose brought all my books and assignments to the hospital for me. She was
driving the truck; I had no idea she could even drive a manual transmission. My
parents came almost every night as did my future in-laws, but the constant in
my life was Rose. It was late one evening after all my visitors had gone that
Rose got that gleam in her eyes. She pulled the screen around the bed, lowered
the blankets and pulled out my cock. Don t Rose; I m sure it s dirty. They
don t wash me there.
If you think that ll stop me you have a lot to learn. Now lie back and enjoy.
I was hard in seconds; I had missed our nightly forays into the wonderful world
of sex and I had missed cumming at least once every single day. More than that
I had missed the intimacy with Rose; holding and caressing her, hearing her
scream in ecstasy. Her mouth was on me in a second; her tongue showed me just
how much she had missed me. I came in an embarrassingly short time. Rose sucked
it all into her throat then cleaned my cock and balls with her tongue. She
covered me and pulled the screen back. We were both surprised to see one of the
nurses standing there with a huge smile on her face.
You weren t the first and you won t be the last. I was young once, too. I m so
glad you have each other. You re obviously very much in love. She took my
temperature and checked my bandages before leaving. The swelling is down quite
a bit so I think they ll put your cast on tomorrow. Then you ll be able to get
out of bed and walk. I m sure you ll enjoy using the bathroom instead of the
bedpan. Okay, I ll be back in an hour with your nightly medications. She
turned and left. I was embarrassed that we d been discovered, but Rose just
took it in stride.
I was taken by gurney to another room the following morning. Three orderlies
had to lift me from the bed, one carefully handling my leg. They used the same
procedure to lay me onto an exam table. The orthopedic surgeon entered a minute
later, checking what I assumed was my chart. You re coming along very well,
much better than anticipated. You ll be able to walk now with crutches, but
I ll still want you to keep the weight off your leg. You ll be able to return
to school in another week, but promise me that you ll take it easy. I suggest
you get a friend to help you with your books.
You won t be able to carry them while you re using the crutches. Okay, let s
get this cast on you. My leg was wrapped in gauze and cotton padding from just
below my crotch all the way to my toes before the plaster bandages were wrapped
around, making a strong protective case over virtually my entire leg.
You must try to keep this dry for the next two months. Then I ll want to
remove it so I can check your progress. We may be able then to put on something
lighter. Sorry, but it ll be sponge baths for you until this comes off. He
adjusted the crutches to fit me and assisted me down the hallway to my room. I
sat in a chair for the very first time in almost a week. I d never take that
for granted again. I was sitting there when Rose rushed in from school. She was
always at the hospital fifteen minutes after dismissal.
Rose ran across the room to kneel by my side. She held my face to hers. She was
crying when she moved back. Don t cry, Rose. I wiped the tears from her face
with my lips as I kissed her over and over. I don t want you to cry for me,
Rose. I m going to get better and we re going to be fine. I won t be able to
play football, but that s okay. I only had another seven games, anyway. Then
I d probably never play again.
You might play with our children.
I grinned. Planning ahead, eh? I think I ll still be able to handle that,
maybe even a little basketball or baseball; just so long as I don t have to
roller skate. I tend to fall a lot.
Oh; Paul, how can you joke about this? I ve been so worried about you.
What s the alternative, Rose? Should I sit around feeling sorry about
everything that s happened? I d rather look forward to being with and loving
you.
You re right, of course, Paul. We can t change what s happened, but we can
change what s going to happen. I m going to be closer to you now than your own
skin. She hugged me and I felt that nothing had ever felt better. We talked
about school, our friends and families. I asked her how Uncle Carl was feeling
about our relationship.
Believe it or not, he s much better about it since your injury even though he
knows I m going to stay with you.
What do you mean; stay with me?
Oh, didn t I explain? Your dad s office is being converted into a temporary
bedroom for you; and me. I ll be there every day to help you get dressed and
undressed and to wash you and help you to the toilet.
The toilet?
Yes, the toilet; I ve already discussed it with your doctor. You ll probably
be able to stand and pee, but he doesn t think you ll be able to get up from
the toilet if you have to poop.
I couldn t resist a giggle. Poop?
Yes; poop! And don t be surprised if I have to wipe you. I m going to wash
you. If I don t, your mother will have to do it. Who would you prefer?
You, but I ll really look forward to a shower.
Me, too; I also talked to the doctor about that; no solo showers for a couple
of weeks once the cast is off. He says your leg will be weak for a few weeks.
By then you won t want to have one by yourself.
Hell, I don t want one without you now. I just never thought we d be showering
together; not for quite a while, anyway.
The banter continued for another half hour until I began to yawn. Rose helped
me up and into bed. She covered me, kissed me, and told me to sleep. She didn t
have to; I was asleep in seconds. I wasn t used to the strain of being vertical
with my leg yet. I was also still flushing the narcotics they d used for pain
relief from my body.
Rose was still there when I awoke around nine. What are you eating, Rose? I
don t want you to get sick at my expense.
Don t worry I m eating more than enough. I have a sandwich after school every
day and I usually grab a snack while you re sleeping. See; here s my candy bar
in my purse. Okay, now?
I held my hand out for her. She took it and I pulled her to me. Her lips met
mine; my tongue met hers. It was our first romantic kiss in almost a week. We
held it for what seemed like forever only to be interrupted once again by the
nurse. Rose told me about the arrangements tomorrow to take me home. She d go
to school for the morning, but be here at the hospital by noon for my discharge
and to drive me home. I couldn t wait.
I donned the tee-shirt that Rose had bought me yesterday, but I needed help
with the underwear and shorts. I was thankful that a male orderly was selected
for the job. I stepped into the single sandal and hobbled forward on my
crutches into the wheelchair. My leg was elevated and I bid farewell to my
room, praying I d never see it again. We went down in the elevator and out to
the lobby. Rose stood by the truck door. I d never been so happy to see her.
She helped me up to the seat and threw my crutches into the truck s bed. The
nurse handed me my books and we were off.
I never knew you could drive a stick.
I couldn t, but Uncle Stan taught me. It was quite a challenge, believe me. I
must have grinded the gears a hundred times before I figured it out. I m doing
a lot better now. You can relax. She let her foot off the clutch and off we
went. I was surprised at how well she was doing. I did relax; all the way home.
Mom was there to help me from the car. I managed the walk to the front porch
easily, but was stymied by the steps. I didn t know how to proceed until Rose
helped me once again. Put your good leg up first then pull the crutches and
bad leg up after. Repeat for each step.
Let me guess; the doctor told you. Rose just smiled and laughed. Then she
helped me up the stairs. Mom and Rose were by my side all the way into the
living room. I eased my way into the couch. Rose lifted my leg onto a hassock
then she brought me a Coke. She delivered it with a kiss. Mom laughed. It was
good to be home. I was sitting there resting when Mary ran in from school. She
hugged me, but carefully. Don t worry, kiddo; I m not made of glass.
She hugged me again and whispered into my ear, I need to talk with you later.
Okay? It s private. I nodded and she ran into the kitchen. I wondered if I d
ever run again. I struggled to get up, understanding what Rose had said about
the toilet. She scolded me for trying to get up by myself as she led me to my
new temporary quarters.
Dad s study had been rearranged. The arm chairs had been moved to the garage as
had the table and the large world globe. A double bed had been moved in and
made with sheets, a blanket, and four pillows. Four pillows, I asked.
Yes; three for you and one for me; you ll be sleeping on your back and the
doctor wants your leg elevated. We also think you ll need a few pillows for
sitting up in bed.
How many will we need when we make love? We ve never done it in a real bed,
you know?
Well, under ordinary circumstances I d say that I d be your pillow, but for a
while I think you ll have to be mine. Of course, we ll have to be home alone to
actually make love. I m afraid I d scare the living daylights out of your
family.
I hugged her to me and asked her to bring Mary in. She wants to speak with me
privately, Rose. I don t know what it s about. Do you mind? Of course, she
agreed, closing the door a few minutes later.
I looked at my sister closely, probably for the first time in years. I could
see her blossoming sexuality in the formation of her breasts and hips. Okay,
kiddo, what s up?
She sat on the bed, looked up anxiously, and asked me, Paul; how do you know
you re in love? Wow, what a question.
I don t know what to tell you, Mary, except that when the time comes you ll
know. There s no billboard in the sky or little voice in your head that tells
you. I wouldn t worry about it for a few years. You re still pretty young to
worry about that.
Okay then, can you teach me how to kiss? Oh God, what a welcome home!
Okay, Mary obviously I m not going to demonstrate on you so why don t you ask
Rose to join us? She did a minute later. I motioned her to sit next to me.
Mary wants to know how to kiss so I think we need to demonstrate. Rose s eyes
lit up. We moved Mary to the other side of the bed where she d have a good view
as I leaned forward and Rose met me. We kissed for almost a minute while Mary
looked on. I continued my explanation when Rose was willing to release me. See
how loose and flexible Rose s mouth is? I demonstrated by working Rose s jaw
much to the amusement of Rose and Mary both. You need to keep your mouth
open. So, of course, Rose opened up so far that a cantaloupe could fit easily.
Mary and I laughed, exactly as Rose had intended. And, you ll want to use your
tongue.
Even I know that! I hugged Mary as we all had a good laugh. Then I got
serious again.
Is all this for anyone we know? Don t worry, we won t say anything and we
won t tease you either.
Mary s head went down as she blushed deeply. Eric, she whispered.
I hugged her again. I like Eric. I think he d be great for you, but don t be
discouraged if it doesn t work out. You re both very young and things can
change. Does Eric know how you feel?
Once again the head went down. Yes, he tried to kiss me last time we went to visit
you in the hospital. I didn t; not because I didn t want to; but because I
didn t know what to do.
I looked to Rose. I knew what I d do, but I wanted her opinion. If I were you,
Mary I d kiss him the next time you have an opportunity which I think might be
tonight. Mom and Eric are coming to dinner. Maybe we can get you outside;
alone. Mary hugged Rose and, then me, and we were alone again.
Aunt Celia and Eric came at 5:30 and they brought dinner; two large pizzas, one
sausage with extra cheese, and the other a kitchen sink with sausage,
pepperoni, onion, green pepper, black olives, and mushroom. I opted for my
favorite; the sausage. Rose and I ate at the living room coffee table where I
could stretch out my leg. Eric and Mary also sat with us, but on the floor,
their drinks on the table with ours. The parents sat in the kitchen. I asked
Mary and Eric if they would please take the empty pizza boxes and paper plates
out to the trash cans in the back yard. Mary winked at me when she left. I knew
the job should take two minutes or less from prior experience. They were gone
more than ten. Rose and I were silent when they returned. Mary winked again.
Rose and I couldn t resist laughing. I stifled it by kissing her which silenced
both of us.
I was home three nights when Mom told us, We re going out a bit to play some
miniature golf. We ll be gone at least an hour. In fact, we ll phone you at
least ten minutes before we come home. I knew immediately what was up; my dad
hated miniature golf and I knew they d never go out on a Wednesday; a school
night. Rose closed and locked the door and helped me into the shower for my
sponge bath. She showered once I was done. It was a quick one for both of us.
We were barely dry when we tumbled into bed. Rose was all over me in a second.
Her lips found mine and her breasts rubbed all over my chest.
We d slept together in the same bed Monday and Tuesday nights and we d been
naked. Rose had sucked me off Monday and I d reciprocated with her sitting on
my face, but we had wanted to make love in the worst way. My hands found those
delectable nipples, and her hot wet cunt.
Meanwhile, my cock felt like it had never been harder or thicker. It was so
hard it actually hurt. Rose lifted her body over mine, taking care to avoid
contact with my cast. A moment later I watched with interest as I disappeared
into her slender body. Dear God, I had wanted this so badly and, apparently, so
did Rose.
Her eyes glassed over almost
immediately as she crushed her muff into me. I gripped her ass, feeling the
tiny tremors running through her body almost immediately. I drove into her as
best I could considering my infirmity. Thank God I had cum just two days ago,
otherwise I d probably cum in an instant from her frenetic motions on my cock. I
knew that Rose was somewhere else; somewhere few women would ever find; when
she suddenly froze. I saw and felt the massive convulsions race through her
body and I heard her unearthly scream that went on and on. She continued to
ride me for several minutes as I emptied into her, until we fell quiet, barely
moving. Only our slow breathing showed that we were actually alive.
Rose looked up about five minutes later. I love your mother and I love you. I
pulled her to me for a long lingering kiss as my softened meat fell out of her.
Rose pulled me up and back to the shower. I stood with only my good leg inside
because the floor was now wet as she washed me again. I stepped out so she
could step in. Semen ran down her legs. We dressed and were back in the living
room by the time Mom phoned, acting as though nothing had happened once they
returned even though everyone knew different. We were dressed in our pajamas; a
tee-shirt and gym shorts for me, one of my tee-shirts and a pair of pink short
shorts for Rose. We only wore them while in my family s company. In bed we were
always naked.
CHAPTER 7
I learned very early why the doctor wanted me to stay home
for a week before returning to school. Getting around on one leg could be
exhausting. I had a lot of adjusting to do; I practiced walking up and down
stairs several times every day. Port Jefferson High School was three stories
high with no elevator. It was a very old building.
Rose continued to bring my assignments home every day. I wanted to spend my
afternoons and evenings with her, but I also knew how important it was for her
to do her work. I always joined her at the dining room table to do homework
even though I could just as easily do it during the day.
Rose and I were seated on the couch Saturday morning when the doorbell rang. It
was Mr. Gentile and Mr. Cosgrove, the club president. Suddenly, I saw my full
scholarship disappearing down the drain. However, that was not the case. They
had come just to see how I was doing. We sat and spoke for more than an hour. I
introduced Rose as my fianc which pleased both her and my mother. I decided we
needed to go out one afternoon next week.
I never did know why Uncle Carl allowed Rose to stay with me while I recovered,
but I was glad he did. Despite all our kidding about my pooping I found the
very first time that my stiff leg made it impossible for me to reach the toilet
tissue. I was so frustrated when I called for Rose. Not surprisingly she was
waiting for me right outside the door. She helped me to stand then wiped my ass
until I was clean. Then she helped me pull my briefs and shorts up my legs,
fastening them around my waist. She kissed me and helped me out the door as
though what she had done was an everyday occurrence. Actually, it would become
an everyday occurrence until I d get rid of this damned cast.
Monday morning we were up early. I took a long time to dress, even longer than
Rose who had to do her hair and minimal make-up in addition to helping me. We
were off to pick up Eric before driving to school. Arrangements had been made
for me to enter through the gym so I wouldn t have to struggle up the seventeen
steps that led to the front entrance. I waited for Rose to park the truck and
we walked to the main office where I turned in my illness excuse note. I was
offered a library aide to carry my books, but I turned around to show my
knapsack on my back. I kissed Rose good-bye and walked to my locker. I hadn t
gone even fifty feet when I ran into trouble in the person of Ryan. Ha ha.
Look at you now. I m going to find Rose and I m going to squeeze those nice
titties of hers until she cries and there s nothing you can do about it.
I hobbled right up to him and dropped my crutches to the floor. Ryan hit the
floor only a second later, the result of my fist colliding with his nose. Get
up, you bastard. If you think I need two legs to beat a piece of crap like you;
. I felt two hands on my shoulders. Turning I saw my buddies Elmer Morris and
Eli Strand. I became an athlete through hard work and hustle. Elmer and Eli
worked hard, but they also had real athletic ability. They lived here in Port
Jefferson in what would best be described as the Negro section of town. Elmer
was a six feet, two inch 185 pound speedster who starred in basketball and
baseball, as well. Eli was six feet, three inches and 245 pounds; a tackle in
football as well as a star in basketball and baseball, too. We had been great
friends ever since ninth grade. I d been to each of their homes and they d been
to mine. My crutches were returned to me and Eli spoke quietly, Listen,
asshole, if you touch Rose or any other girl like that you re going to wish you
were dead. He was never able to say another word. We were interrupted by the
principal, Mr. Vanderhoff.
He took Ryan and me to the office with Elmer and Eli coming along as
witnesses. Ryan denied saying anything, but it was three against one with Eli
and Elmer backing my story. I d probably suspend you, Paul except that I doubt
I d accept that kind of talk about my girlfriend.
It s actually worse than that, Mr. V; Rose is my fianc . We ll be married at
the end of the year.
Ryan rarely knew when to keep his big yap shut and today was no different.
You re not taking the word of them over me; the word of those Negroes over
that of a white person. I looked at him with a hatred I never knew I could
have, but it was nothing compared to the look on Eli s and Elmer s faces. Mr. V
admonished him, but I knew he was in BIG trouble now. Eli and Elmer were
dismissed while Mr. V warned Ryan and me. He wanted us to shake hands, but I
refused. You can suspend me or give me detention, but you can t make me shake
hands with him. Don t worry; I won t hit him again if he only keeps his big
trap shut. I was given time to go to my locker before struggling up to the
second floor for my English class.
One of the students graciously vacated his seat in the front of the room so I
could have room for my leg. I was glad to be back in school again where I could
interact with my teachers and the other students. I d also see Rose at various
times during the day, too. I had just reached the end of the lunch line and was
wondering how I was going to get my tray to a table when Rose walked up and
took it from me. She led me to her table where I sat with her, her friend
Heather, and Eli and Elmer. I knew why they were sitting here; they wanted
responsible witnesses. I understood even better when Ryan walked across the
hall into the lavatory. A ninth grader was following him, but he was pulled
back by one of the linemen on the team. Four big players went in after Ryan;
two whites and two Negroes. A fifth stood guard while Ryan was pummeled inside.
Five minutes later the four walked out, paper towels drying their hands. Ryan
hadn t shown himself by the time we left for our next class. When we saw him at
the close of school he was missing several teeth. Of course, we had seen
nothing.
The following afternoon I asked Rose to drive into downtown Port Jefferson
almost to the harbor where we left the truck and walked into Mr. Cosgrove s
jewelry store. We were there to buy a ring. I had given my dad a check over the
weekend and he d cashed it yesterday. Mr. Cosgrove welcomed us and showed us
several rings within my budget, promising us a twenty percent discount. We
walked out with a simple solitaire of a half carat in a thin gold band. Rose
loved her ring; I already knew that she loved me.
We went home and Rose showed Mom the ring. I think we ll have to go out again
tonight, Paul. I m sure we ll be gone at least an hour. Once again, Rose
bathed me, dried me, and fucked my lights out, screaming into the night. She
was nothing less than incredible.
The days and weeks flew by and finally it was time for my cast to be removed.
The doctor sawed through the plaster and removed the padding and gauze. I was
appalled when I saw my leg. It was filthy; covered with dirt and dead skin.
Worse, my muscles had atrophied from lack of use. My leg was cleaned and my
knee x-rayed. The doctor had good news for me; I could wear a brace in lieu of
another cast. I was overjoyed! I d still need a month or more of physical
therapy, but I would be walking by Christmas and driving, too. Best of all, I d
be able to wipe my own ass now.
I worked even harder now. I was all caught up with my class work and attended
physical therapy every afternoon after school. I was exhausted by the time Rose
drove me home. I enjoyed taking a shower again and taking it with Rose made it
all the sweeter. I needed her to help support me, but the way she did it; well,
it was fantastic. She pressed her lush body up against mine, pushing those
D-cup breasts with their firm nipples into my chest and back while her arms
encircled my body. I d tell Ryan all about it, but he d left school and never
returned. We d heard that he had a broken nose and two broken ribs, among other
injuries in addition to the dental problems we d seen earlier. More than a
hundred students were questioned by the school authorities, but no one saw
anything, not even Ryan. He had just stepped up to a urinal when the lights
went out. He was grabbed by big hands, punched and kicked. His head was forced
into the urinal and it was flushed. Personally, I was sorry he wasn t using the
toilet.
Christmas was wonderful that year. My physical therapy had come along well and
I was able to walk on my own at last. I still needed the brace, but only for
safety. Another month would put it behind me. My muscles had responded to all
the therapy and had grown back to almost normal. Rose still lived with me even
though I d moved back upstairs. The double bed was moved into my room and the
furniture originally in Dad s study was returned. I stored some of my clothes
in the attic so Rose could keep some in my closet and dresser. We were like a
happily married couple although we weren t quite married yet.
Aunt Celia, Mom, and Rose started preparations for our wedding right after the
New Year. St. Anthony s was reserved for the final Saturday in June. St.
George s County Club would cater the reception. Now they began the search for a
dress in earnest. I asked Rose about it several times, but she refused to say a
word. I selected Brian as my Best Man, with Eric, Eli, and Elmer as ushers.
Rose asked Heather to be Maid of Honor with Mary and two other friends I barely
knew as bridesmaids.
It was June before we knew it. In other years I had always looked forward to
the annual athletic banquet. I knew I hadn t earned a letter this year so I was
surprised when I received an invitation. Rose took the truck home that
afternoon and she was shocked when she returned; she had been invited, too.
The banquet always takes place on the first Wednesday of the month, long before
we had to study for our finals and Regents exams. Rose and I drove to the
school that night where we were welcomed by our friends, all of whom knew about
our impending wedding. The cafeteria was decorated nicely as usual as we found
our seats. We sat with Eli, Elmer, Brian, and a few other football players. The
award presentations began after dinner. I wasn t at all surprised to learn that
Elmer was selected as the Football and Basketball MVP. Eli was Baseball MVP. I
sat and applauded when my friends were called to receive their letterman s
sweaters. The program was almost over and we still had no idea why we were
there. Principal Vanderhoff stepped to the podium. As many of you know, our
ex-coach John Cappy fought a valiant battle against cancer before passing three
years ago. He was one of the finest men I ve ever known and he was certainly
one of the most courageous. The Board of Education has decided to honor him
with the John Cappy Memorial Trophy to be awarded to the school s most
courageous athlete. Our first recipient is Paul Lockwood. I know I don t have
to tell you about his courage or determination.
I was stunned. I was still filtering the announcement when everyone present
stood to applaud. I was so weak-kneed when Rose pulled me to my feet. She tried
to push me forward, but I clasped her hand and whispered, Please come with me,
Rose. She really had no choice; I wasn t about to release her. I shook hands
with the principal, my coach, and the athletic director while it was explained
that the huge trophy would be placed in the showcase at the main entry. My name
had already been engraved on a small silver rectangle screwed into the base. I
received a small wooden plaque as a remembrance and stepped up to the podium.
Well; this was totally unexpected. You can see just how courageous I am; I
needed Rose to be here with me for moral support. Actually, I doubt that I d even
be able to be here if not for Rose. She stayed with me every day and night in
the hospital and then at home, too. Since we ll be married in about two and a
half weeks I m going to skip over all the things of a personal nature that she
did for me. She drove me to school and to therapy every day and she was there
every weekend to help me, too. Honestly, I think the award should go to her. I
stepped back and Mr. V stepped up to the microphone again.
It s good that Rose is here with you Paul, because we have a plaque for her,
too. We agree that she has gone more than the extra mile for you. We have
decided to recognize Rose her as our Most Dedicated Fan. I couldn t help
myself; I hugged her right there in front of almost three hundred students,
teachers, and parents. Not a single person laughed; they all applauded. I
stepped back so Rose could speak.
Thanks. She retreated, took my hand, and we walked back to our table.
Everyone wanted to see our plaques. You d have thought I d been named
All-America. The event broke up a few minutes later and I drove Rose home. We
were elated when we walked in the door.
I had to study for Regents Exams in Calculus, Physics, and Spanish 4. Rose had
Geometry, World History, and Chemistry. Of course, we had other final exams,
too. It was a busy time for both of us right up until the last week when things
came to a screeching halt. The last few days of school were used for teachers
to grade exams so we weren t either expected or wanted to be there. Rose wanted
to go to the beach; I was reluctant. Finally, Rose sat with me and calmed me.
Paul, you have an ugly scar on your leg. It wasn t your fault or your
responsibility. The fault belongs to a vile person, not you. How many times
have I seen it? Hundreds, at least; have I ever fainted? Put on your suit and a
shirt. I ll change and we ll go to the deli for some sandwiches and Cokes.
She led me upstairs to my; our; room and we stripped. Rose helped me with my
suit; I still couldn t bend my knee enough unless I was very deliberate and
slow. Ten minutes later we were out the door with Mary en route to pick up
Eric. I drove with Rose squeezed in next to me. Mary sat on Eric s lap. Half an
hour later I drove down Sill s Gully. The beach was still deserted when I
placed the blanket onto the pebbles.
Rose ran her hand over my rough knee, her fingers feeling the indentations from
each of the hundred stitches not even neatly arranged in two almost parallel
lines that were still visible on my puckered skin. My knee was ugly; that was
the simple truth of it. It was ugly and deformed and it barely worked. I could
walk fairly easily, but I still couldn t run. The only positive was that my
leg s muscles had responded to the months of therapy and were back to normal.
Now if I could only bend my knee all the way. I had flexibility exercises I did
every day, but the progress was exceedingly slow.
I lay back on the blanket with Rose lying on top of me. Our sexuality was an
open secret as was Mary and Eric s. She embraced him much as Rose did me. Soon
we began to make out, Rose once again expressing her love for me physically,
just as she did virtually every night. We had tried to control our lust for
each other, but our love was too strong. One night way back in February we
found our way to making love; to fucking each other until we couldn t move. Our
orgasms were punctuated by Rose s scream. Mom laughed like crazy the following
morning and when Rose blushed she pulled her close for a hug and kiss.
Never apologize for being so orgasmic, Rose. Most women would kill for that.
Be proud of what your body can do for you, but please; do it earlier in the
evening so we can sleep. We all laughed like crazy, even Rose and especially
Mary.
To be continued in part 5. by senor longo for Sex Stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment