Paul Loves Rose: Part 3
Paul and Rose commit themselves to each other
by senor longo. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

CHAPTER 5
We had a wonderful time at the cookout. Rose and I rocked slowly in the hammock
for more than an hour until it was time for lunch. After that I decided it was
time to play ball with Eric. I pulled my glove from the truck and threw with
him until he tired. Rose and I teamed up for horseshoes, beating our parents
three times before throwing a game to Eric and Mary. Eric, at thirteen, was a
year older than Mary. They liked each other, but I doubted that they d ever
love each other the way Rose and I did. I helped to cook the steaks for dinner
then Rose and I were dismissed. We were free to go for our date.
Rose opted for miniature golf so we brought Eric and Mary with us. It was a
tight squeeze in the truck, but we made it work. I paid for ice cream sundaes
after, then we took them home; Rose and I headed for the beach. We found
several others around a bonfire. They were all kids like us who we knew either
from school or the neighborhood. We said our hello s then walked down the
beach for some privacy, although I still had no idea what to do about Rose s
screaming.
We stripped each other, then lay down to hold and touch each other. We were
there more than a half hour when Rose shifted position, moving down to take my
cock into her mouth. Oh no; only if I get to take care of you, too. I pulled
her around until we were in the classic 69 position. My tongue found her wet
and hot. Juice gushed from within her fountain. Rose s tongue and lips found my
organ hard and oozing pre-cum at a fantastic rate. Seconds later we were into
each other as never before; as starving people at a grand feast. I licked
Rose s silky thighs, marveling that anything could be so soft and smooth. When
I reached her labia I combined licking with sucking and nibbling. I could feel
her react on my cock. My hands found her firm breasts and her hard wrinkled
nipples as my tongue entered her. Her body thrashed on mine. Only a hand,
quickly moved to one of her ass cheeks, held her in place.
Rose had begun at my tip slowly and carefully licking the oozing pre-cum from
my urethra. She then licked around the head several times before engulfing my
organ with her mouth and sucking for all she was worth. Her mouth fucked me
just as my tongue fucked her. We kept it up for more than ten minutes until I
sucked her clit into my mouth. I could feel the spasm running through her body.
It went on and on for almost a minute. I could only assume she was experiencing
one orgasm after another. Her scream began just as I came, flooding her mouth
with semen. It was the only thing we d done so far that had silenced her.
Finally, it abated and we lay still. I pulled her up to hold and caress her
face. I love you so much, Rose; more than I could ever tell you. I looked
into her face to see that she was out cold. I shook her gently until she
stirred. We kissed and dressed then walked back to the fire. We sat and chatted
with our friends; half an hour later we went home. I took Rose to my house
where we cleaned up and watched some TV before I took her home. Both families
were still there so I grabbed a beer and we joined them in the back yard. The
party ended around one.
School was hectic once Memorial Day passed. Rose and I were both enrolled in
college-prep level courses which meant we would take special exams developed by
the New York State Board of Regents, more commonly known as Regents Exams.
There was tight security on the exams and everyone in the state had to take
them at the same time. As a junior I d have a heavy load; English, Spanish 3,
American History, Chemistry, and Advanced Algebra. As a Freshman Rose would
only have to deal with Elementary Algebra and Biology; she was in an advanced
level program in science.
We were both excellent students, near the top of our classes. Her dad was a PhD
physicist; mine was a PhD biologist. They had extremely high expectations for
us. We studied like crazy, but still found time for each other. We were always
careful to use a condom. Neither of us wanted to create a problem and our
religious beliefs meant that an abortion was out of the question. Also, I loved
Rose so much that I d never want her to be hurt or embarrassed. We finished the
year strongly. I had an average of 94.3; Rose earned a 94.7. I started work at
the golf course the following day.
I was really busy between the golf course and my lawn mowing business. Mr.
Gentile taught me how to use the tractor mowers, how to mow the greens, and to
use insecticides. In fact, I d take the state applicators license test and pass
it by mid-summer. It was a breeze after taking a full year of chemistry. As
time passed my work hours were increased so I passed half of my customers off
to Brian. I kept those in my immediate neighborhood and, because Brian used my
mower, gas, and tools, he paid me a dollar per lawn. I also took any complaints
because they were my customers and I was responsible. Fortunately, Brian was
also responsible so complaints were few.
Mr. Gentile had given me Sunday and Monday as days off. I spent most of Sunday
with Rose, first at church and later most days at the beach. We made love
almost every night. I went through condoms by the dozen. Then, one night in
early August, I got a surprise. We were on the beach and I reached for one.
No, Paul; you won t need one, not any more. I talked Mom into letting me get
the birth control pill. I ve been on it for a month. Now we can really feel
each other. Isn t that great?
Yeah, but it also means that your mom and dad know what we re doing so my
parents know, too. I think I m about to be killed.
No you won t, Paul; both our moms have known for more than two months. Mine
guessed after that first night you came in with me back in May. Remember how
glassy-eyed I was when I went into the bathroom? We had a long chat once school
was out. She had already made the appointment for my gynecologist. She swore me
to secrecy until tonight so it would be a real surprise. Of course, your mom
knows, but I know my dad doesn t. Mom said he wouldn t understand. He still
thinks of me as a little girl. Isn t that funny; someone who wears a 34-C bra a
little girl? I can barely wear a C-cup any more. I think Mom will buy me some
D s once school starts again. Oh, Paul I m so sorry. All I m doing is talking
when both of us want to do something else. I guess I m just nervous.
I silenced her with a quick kiss and whispered, I m sure I m just as nervous
as you are besides I love to listen to your voice; even when you aren t making
any sense. Rose waited a second before she began to giggle. It wasn t long
before I joined her and the two of us were laughing like crazy. Somehow we
managed to undress each other while we laughed.
Paul, can we do it some different way?
What would you like to do?
How do animals do it?
I m pretty sure that s called doggie for obvious reasons. You need to be on
hands and knees facing away from me. I m sure this would be a lot better on a
bed, but that s out of the question for now. Tell me if the rocks hurt your
knees, okay?
I promise, but I just remembered something else my mom told me. She s a
screamer like me, but she doesn t have orgasm after orgasm like I do. She told
me I was really lucky, but I already knew that. I m lucky to have you,
especially after thinking you were my cousin all those years.
I don t want to start an argument, especially as we re about to make love, but
I think I m incredibly lucky. Not only are you gorgeous and brilliant, but
you re sexy as hell and your body; . Well, just let me tell you how many guys
at school would have tried to maul your breasts if I hadn t threatened to beat
the living hell out of them.
Rose turned to face me. Did you really do that, Paul?
More times than I care to admit, but now everyone knows you re taken. Only a
fool would touch you now. Even idiotic Ryan knows better than to even open his
big mouth. So, why are we still talking? I rubbed my naked cock into her slit.
It was a new and foreign experience for both of us. I leaned forward to hold
Rose, the person I loved most as my rock-hard erection slid into her. It took a
bit of effort, but within fifteen seconds my balls swung against her abdomen.
Mind if I try something else new, Rose? I red about this in the Playboy
Advisor, too. I moistened my index finger in her slit and rubbed it into her
puckered anus.
Oh, Paul I never thought you d do anything there.
If what I red was accurate, you have many more nerve endings there than in
your cunt and we both know how you react to that being stimulated. Shall I push
my finger in?
It felt pretty good when you touched it, but I don t think I m quite ready.
Are you angry with me?
I leaned forward to kiss her ear. That always tickled her. I m not angry,
darling. I never want to do anything you re not comfortable with. Now, shall we
see how this works out? I placed one hand on each breast and thrust into Rose
with increasing pace and intensity. My fingers worried her sensitive areolas
and her hardened nipples as my cock moved into and out of her. I had to admit;
feeling her on my skin was nothing less than fantastic. The heat; the wetness;
the grip of her muscles on me were beyond comparison.
My abdomen picked up the tiny vibrations of her orgasm through my contact with
her butt. The terms vaginal orgasm and multi-orgasmic were foreign to me,
but if there were ever pictures next to them in the dictionary they would be of
Rose. She once told me that she had counted twelve separate orgasms during one
of our couplings. Another time she described only one that lasted more than ten
minutes and increased in intensity, ending only when I had cum.
Now I was actually going to cum within her and it was going to be sooner rather
than later. I reached for her clit just as I blew my first thick rope of semen
into her. Oh Paul; I can feel it. It s so hot and there s so much of it. I
collapsed onto her back, my arms around her waist holding us closely until I
realized something was wrong.
Rose, what happened? Why didn t you scream?
I did, but this blocked it. She showed me a small hand towel that had been
rolled into a cylinder. It s a secret my mom showed me. I stuffed it into my
mouth just before I felt it.
I don t know. I kind of liked the scream. I always knew I d done well by you.
Paul, darling, you never have to worry about that. I thought I knew what an
orgasm was from when I masturbated, but I was wrong. There s nothing like the
ones you give me.
I pulled her back to me and we lay on the blanket for more than an hour. Rose
had played with my slimy cock the entire time and, naturally, it responded. I
had been hard for more than fifteen minutes when Rose decided she needed me
again. Up she went to straddle me. Her hand guided me to her. I watched myself
disappear into her slender body. Rose carefully placed the towel by my head as
she began to rock. I reflected on how far she had come in only five months. She
had gone from a demure virgin to a sexual animal who wasn t the least bit
hesitant to act on her needs and desires.
I moved up for a kiss, grappling her breasts and squeezing them firmly as we
moved toward our orgasms. I had been surprised to learn how rough Rose liked
her sex. She loved having her nipples grabbed and twisted and even bitten.
Along the same vein she loved my teeth on her sensitive clit. Of course, we
both knew I d never hurt her, but a little pain made the whole experience so
much more enjoyable and so much more intense for her.
Tonight was no exception; I worked her nipples with my fingers until she leaned
forward, her intentions perfectly clear; bite me! She came so hard I could
actually feel her squirt onto my body. It exploded from her like a fire hose,
running off my body onto the blanket. This blanket had been washed more often
in the past four months than it had in the past four years. Now it would need
to be washed again. Luckily, Mom knew about us and had apparently approved. She
never said a word about our relationship and I knew she wouldn t say a word
about it now. She would wash the blanket with a smile and place it on my bed so
we could use it again tomorrow night.
Once Rose had recovered I pulled her up and into the water. Long Island Sound
was usually calm and the tide was high tonight. Swimming at low tide in the
dark could be dangerous. Not only were there fair sized rocks to trip over, but
I d actually swum into a few in the dark. It was a shocking and dangerous
experience, believe me. We waded slowly into the water, our hands swirling
through tiny bioluminescent jellyfish-like organisms in the shallow warm water.
This wasn t our first time skinny dipping. My mom had teased me mercilessly the
first time I had walked in with wet hair and clothes. She knew all too well
that my bathing suit was upstairs in my dresser. She also knew that Rose and I
were making love almost daily so our nudity with each other was a non-issue.
Our only concern was to get Rose home after her father had gone to bed. We held
each other in the chest deep water and washed our secretions from our bodies. I
knew exactly what Rose was thinking when she rubbed her pubis into my leg. Not
tonight; I doubt I could get it up again no matter what you do.
Oh; want to bet?
No! I have to get you home. Remember, I have to be up by 5:00 tomorrow morning
so I need to be in bed like a half hour ago.
Okay, let s go. She led me out and we dried each other using the other side
of the blanket as best we could. We were back in the truck ten minutes later
and home ten minutes after that. My mother took one look at me and smiled. She
laughed when she saw the blanket under my arm.
Don t worry I ll have it ready for you by tomorrow night. I waved my thanks
en route to the shower and bed.
I noticed early on that Mr. Gentile was spending much more time with me than
with any of the other employees. Initially, I thought it was due to my
inexperience and newness to the situation, but as time passed I thought he must
have some other motivation. I never asked; I assumed he d tell me when he was
ready. I only knew that I learned a lot that first summer. It was hard work,
but that was okay with me. I enjoyed working outside and I especially enjoyed
seeing things grow. All the same I was looking forward to school; my senior
year and the football season.
Practice began the third week of August from 5:00 to 7:00 five evenings a week.
Rose came with me every time even though it meant that I d have to drive home,
eat a quick meal after showering then drive back to Port Jefferson High to
dress for practice. We rarely wore pads for these practices. Most of the guys
weren t in good enough condition when practice started and the heat could be
oppressive, even in the early evening. After practice I d shower and rush out
to be with Rose. Practice went well. As expected I was first string fullback on
offense and first string middle linebacker on defense. I was looking forward to
having a great year.
I learned over Labor Day weekend what Mr. Gentile had in mind. He explained
everything to me and asked for my opinion. He asked to speak with my parents
when we were done. I made arrangements once I had a long talk with Rose. He
came to our house at ten on Labor Day morning. Mom; Dad, you know Mr. Gentile.
He wants to talk to us about my future.
Okay, Paul, but why is Rose here for this?
I ll explain that once Mr. Gentile is done, okay?
I think you know that I m Superintendent at St. George s Country Club. I m
also 59 years old and I hope to retire in another six years at 65. I asked Paul
to work for me this summer because I thought he d make a good replacement for
me.
We think he should go to college.
Yes, so do I; would you be surprised to know that I m a Cornell grad? Cornell
is an interesting university. Part of it is public and part private. The public
part began as an agricultural school although these days one can study anything
he or she wants. I think Paul will tell you that I spent a lot of time with him
this summer. I also made sure that the Club Board met and interacted with Paul.
They like him as much as I do.
So, here s the deal: the Club will pay all of Paul s expenses at Cornell. They
have an excellent program in turf management. Once he graduates he ll work a
year as my assistant at $20,000 plus benefits. The following year he ll take
over and make $30,000. Over the next two years his salary will increase to
$40,000 which is what I ll earn my final year. You seem surprised. There s a
lot of responsibility in my job and there s a lot of money at the Club. Of
course, all this will be put into a contract to protect Paul s interest. The
Club would expect Paul to work there for a minimum of five years.
How do you know he ll be accepted at Cornell? That s a pretty good school,
isn t it?
Yes, it is, but Paul will have my recommendation as well as that of the entire
Board. I should point out that the Club has donated more than $100,000 to the
University over the past five years and will donate another $50,000 before Paul
graduates. Trust me; he will be accepted.
We talked it out over the next hour and a half. Everyone voiced their opinions
except for Rose. Her turn would come later. Ultimately, we agreed. I liked the
opportunity. I enjoyed working with my hands and with growing things. I hated
the idea of working in a laboratory like my dad did. It didn t hurt that I d
earn much more than the government paid him, too. Mr. Gentile left around
11:30. Now the discussion became serious.
Mom; Dad, I know you re wondering why Rose was here for this. Now you ll know.
I asked her to marry me last night. Next June, once I ve graduated, Rose and I
will marry. She ll come to Ithaca with me. We can t stand the thought of being
apart for two days let alone ten months. Back when we began dating I told you,
Mom, that I loved Rose and that I was in it for the long haul. Now you know
that I m in and have been in love with Rose for quite a while and by long
haul I meant forever.
Rose spoke for the first time. When we first began seeing each other Mom
thought I was thrilled to have a real date. The truth is that I was thrilled to
have a date with Paul. I thought I was a freak. I was in love with my own
cousin. Aunt Martha; Uncle Stan, I ve been head over heels in love with Paul
for more than two years. I loved him as a cousin when I was a kid then that
changed. I love him more than anything now. To be away from him would kill me.
We promised ourselves to each other months ago. I want to be with Paul;
forever.
Where will you live, Paul?
If we have to we can use a small cabin on the golf course
grounds. I ve already cleared it with the Board President. We d prefer to stay
here with you while we re home, but if that s not possible we ll stay there.
It s small, basically two rooms and a bathroom. It does have a double bed which
will be a relief after having sex on the beach for the past five months. That s
right, Dad; Rose and I have made love almost every night.
And I was the one who pushed for it, Uncle Stan. Paul didn t want to push or
rush me, but I wanted Paul more than anything. I pushed him, but I don t have
to push him any longer. We anticipate a problem with my father who thinks I m
still nine, but we will be together whatever happens. I had never seen Rose so
determined. She had incredible internal strength. The matter was settled when
my mom rose and came over to hug and kiss us. Dad followed a moment later. We
had their blessing. We were both relieved. Now all we had to deal with was her
parents, especially her father who was known to sometimes be high-strung, even
irrational.
CHAPTER 6
We ate lunch with my family and I could tell from my mom s expression that
she d be on the phone as soon as we left to speak with Rose s parents. I knew
her mom would be with us, but I was worried by what her father would say; and
do. We hugged my parents and walked out the door. I knew Rose was nervous. She
had my hand in a death grip. Three minutes later we pulled into her driveway.
As expected Aunt Celia was just hanging up the phone. She had a smile on her
face.
We asked to speak with both of them and Rose began. Mom; Dad, Paul and I want
to speak with you about something important. Paul asked me to marry him last
night and I agreed. She paused here for a reaction; there was none so she
continued. We want to marry when Paul graduates from high school. He has just
received a full scholarship to Cornell. I want to go with him and continue high
school there. He also has an offer of an excellent job once he graduates.
I looked at Uncle Carl and could see that he was fuming. What are you two
thinking? Are you even thinking at all? This is the most ridiculous thing I ve
ever heard. I absolutely forbid it.
Why, Daddy? I love Paul and he loves me.
Why; because you re cousins; that s why!
But we re not cousins. We re not related at all. I may call you Uncle Carl and
Aunt Celia, but the fact is that we re not related in any way. There s no
reason why we can t get married.
I don t care about your smug answers. I think you should leave. I forbid you
to see Rose again.
With all due respect, Uncle Carl, we re both eighteen. Legally we re adults.
You don t have the ability or right to deny us.
I have the ability to throw you out of my house, don t I?
Don t I have a say in this, Carl? I would think so inasmuch as this house is
half mine. Paul; stay where you are. I ll be right back. Aunt Celia walked to
the kitchen; we heard a brief discussion on the phone. She was back in less
than a minute.
Well, what are we waiting for now?
You ll see in a minute, Carl. Really; you should get your head out of your lab
once in a while. If you did you would have noticed how much these two are in
love. I actually envy them.
Well, I don t think they should get serious. Bad things can happen.
Like what?
They could be caught kissing by the police. We all laughed. We couldn t help
ourselves. There were hardly any police in our area and kissing was mild
compared to what we ve been doing. What the hell was that all about?
Rose spoke to answer, Daddy, Paul and I kiss every day and we do a lot more
than that, too. Don t think that Paul has forced me to do anything. It was the
other way around. I wanted to become physical with him and he resisted until I
made him. Even then he made me wait until we were both sure I was ready.
Ready? Ready for what?
To make love, Daddy. Paul and I make love every day; every single day. His
reaction was immediate. He was out of his chair and raced across the room to
hit me. Unfortunately for him, Uncle Carl is small and puny compared to me. He
raised his hand, but I trapped his arm before he could swing his fist at me. My
mother walked in the door, shocked at what she was seeing.
Carl! What the hell are you doing? Sit down this instant and let s discuss
this like responsible adults. I had never seen my mother so angry. Uncle Carl
backed off and returned to his chair.
Do you have any idea what these two have been doing? What would happen if Rose
became pregnant?
If she became pregnant they d just get married sooner and we d have a lovely
grandchild, but that s not going to happen. Fortunately, Celia does pay
attention to what s going on around here.
Yes, Carl, Rose has been on the pill since the end of June and before that
Paul insisted that they always use a condom even stopping Rose one time from
having sex without one.
How do you know all this? How do you know this is even true?
If you took the time to talk with your children once in a while you d understand.
Rose and I talk often. I noticed a very special look on her face one night when
Paul brought her home. If you think a bit you ll remember that night, too. I
woke you up and we; .
Celia! Please!
Oh, Carl, get a grip. You think nobody here knows we have occasional sex? Did
the stork bring our two kids? Please, yourself! I woke you up and we fucked
like we haven t in months; and if you continue this idiotic argument we won t
for another several months.
But, this just isn t right.
Daddy, maybe you d prefer that I get involved with someone who would abuse me;
maybe even hurt me.
No; of course not.
I want you to remember when I was sick. Who came to visit me every single day;
every single day, Daddy? It wasn t you. Sometimes I didn t see you for days,
but I saw Paul every single day. He always kissed my forehead then red for at
least an hour. I laugh when I think of some of the things he red.
I don t know; I really enjoyed Nancy Drew and some of those romances were; .
Rose silenced me with a kiss. Then she spoke again.
I thought I was a freak, Daddy, because I was madly in love with my cousin.
Then I learned that Paul wasn t my cousin, after all. I can t tell you how
thrilled I was. Some boys would have taken advantage of me because I was so
na ve and inexperienced, but not Paul. He always treated me with dignity and
respect. We want you to accept us, Daddy, but even if you don t I am going to
marry Paul. I. AM. GOING. TO. MARRY. PAUL! She linked her arm into mine,
holding me as though she d never let me go and I guess that was the message. We
all sat there silently waiting for a reaction. Finally, Uncle Carl decided to
speak.
Okay. I still have some concerns, but it is your life. I breathed a sigh of
relief. Rose turned my head with her finger and gave me an incredible kiss. I
hugged Aunt Celia and Mom and held my hand out for Uncle Carl. He thought about
it for a few seconds before smiling and taking it in his. I m sorry about
earlier. I m glad I didn t actually hit you. He must have been delusional. He
was never going to hit me. I took Rose s hand and we walked out back to the
hammock where we relaxed for the rest of the afternoon. We kissed and talked
quietly until it was dinner when we learned that we were all going out for a
celebration.
We went to the beach the following day. I always found it amazing that the
beach died right after Labor Day even though the weather was still great. This
would be our last day free. School always began on the Wednesday after Labor
Day and I was looking forward to my senior year. This year I d also drive Eric
to school. He was beginning ninth grade. I would have much enjoyed having Rose
to myself, but I d have her after football practice and that would have to do.
Our first game was on Saturday against Riverhead, another central school that
pulled students from roughly twenty local elementary districts. We always had
trouble with them, but not this year. I led the way for our star halfback Elmer
Morris, repeatedly opening holes in their defense. Elmer ran for more than 150
yards and two touchdowns. Even I had one on a fake run right and pass left. I
was all alone in the corner of the end zone. Rose met me with our parents and
Eric and Mary who looked like they were getting along unusually well. I
reminded myself to ask Rose about it later.
We won our second game a week later at Huntington. Once again I opened holes in
the line for Elmer and starred on defense with eight tackles and a fumble
recovery. I was looking forward to having an outstanding year. I had taken
Wednesday morning off from school to sign my agreement with St. George s
Country Club after Dad s lawyer had reviewed it. I felt great knowing that my
future was secure. I returned to school in time to meet Rose for lunch and prep
for Saturday s game with Deer Park.
We built an early lead using the same formula we d used in the first two games.
We were on defense in the second quarter with a 21-0 lead when I moved to fill
a hole on the right side of their line. I was engaged in a block with their
tackle when I was cut-blocked by their halfback who dove for my knee. It was an
illegal block that had been seen by the officials as well as both coaches. More
than illegal, it was an intentional dirty play. I knew in an instant that I was
badly hurt. I could hear as well as feel the cracking in my knee and leg. I
went down and I didn t get up. Both coaches and the doctor rushed onto the
field. The pain was incredible; almost enough to make me pass out; but I could
hear the Deer Park coach screaming at his halfback. He was removed from the
game and told to turn in his uniform. I looked down at my right leg; no leg was
ever meant to bend in the direction mine had taken. Even worse, I could see my
uniform pants turning red; I was bleeding, apparently badly.
There s always an ambulance at football games and now I knew why. It drove onto
the field and I was loaded onto a gurney and taken away to the hospital. Port
Jefferson has had a hospital for years and from what I ve been told it was
pretty good. A few years ago the state opened a new university almost next door
in Stony Brook. The following year a medical school and teaching hospital were
also opened. That s where I was headed now.
I was still conscious, but barely, when they wheeled me into the emergency
room. The team doctor had given me something for the pain and I was really
woozy. I was only there for a few minutes while they cut my treasured uniform
from my body then I was whisked into an operating room. By then my parents had
arrived and had signed the necessary permissions.
It was dark when I woke; my leg up in what I later learned was traction, an IV
in my arm. I was still pretty much out of it, but I could hear crying. I knew
in an instant that it was Rose. Don t cry, Rose, I whispered. She jumped up
in a flash to hold my head and smother me with kisses. What s the diagnosis?
Do you know?
She ran out to the hall to fetch my mother, sat again and told me everything
she knew, It s a good thing they brought you here. The doctor told us you
could have lost your leg without the proper treatment.
You ll be in a cast for ten weeks, Paul, Mom said, then you ll need physical
therapy. I m sorry, but your athletic career is over. Everyone was here, but
Uncle Carl and Aunt Celia took Eric and Mary home earlier. Dad had to go home,
too. He has to go to work tomorrow; something about cyclotron scheduling. Rose
has refused to leave you. She s been here in your room ever since you were
brought back from the OR.
I weakly extended my hand; Rose took it and held it to her face. Oh, Paul I
was so worried. She hesitated when I groaned in pain. I ll get the nurse.
I ll bet you have to go, too. She leaned down to kiss me and then she was off.
Rose returned a few minutes later with one of the nurses who gave me a shot;
morphine. I was out like a light seconds later, but first I told Rose how much
I loved her as I pissed into a portable urinal.
To be continued in part 4. by senor longo for Sex Stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment