Paul Loves Rose: Part 5
Beach Episodes, and Paul and Rose make it official
by senor longo. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

Now on the beach Rose and I kissed and kissed. She looked
over to see Mary and Eric embarrassed. I gave her a quick peck and turned my
head. We re planning on making out for a while. Feel free to kiss each other
as much as you want. You already know that we re not telling our parents.
However, if you want to do more I think you should go down the beach a ways
where you can have some privacy. I had just finished when Mary jumped onto Eric,
enfolded him in her arms, and kissed him passionately.
Rose and I had spoken with them several times about their relationship. We
think you re too young to have sex now, but there are still many ways you can
show each other how you feel. Keep in mind that you re going to be related soon
so you ll see each other at family functions. If you decide to break up with
each other, do it the right way. Take the time to explain your feelings and
part on good terms. That s the only advice we can give you. They nodded and
hugged us. Only time would tell what would happen with them.
We went again on Thursday, taking our fishing rods with us. We fished for a
while, but caught nothing. This time we were all alone on the beach. Rose was
unusually quiet. Nervous, I asked.
No, of course not. You know how much I love you. I was just thinking about my
new school. Rose and I had spent almost our entire Easter break in Ithaca
looking for an apartment and checking out the schools. Initially, the principal
was reluctant to even accept Rose, thinking that someone her age must be a big
problem, however, a phone call to Mr. Cosgrove resolved that problem is a
second. Two members of the Country Club board were attorneys. He had promised
their assistance. We learned that a student has a legal right to an education
until the end of the school year in which the student turns twenty-one. Rose
was nineteen, just like me. We also showed Rose s outstanding report cards.
Finally, a phone call to Mr. V confirmed everything we were trying to tell
them. Bottom line; it was a lot of work, but Rose would be enrolled once we
moved to Ithaca where I d been accepted to Cornell.
I put my arm around Rose and held her close. We ll be together; that s all
that matters. Rose looked up at me, smiled, and placed her head against my
shoulder. A minute later she pushed me onto my back and wrestled me to the
ground. She laughed as she kissed me. I couldn t believe when she reached down
to open my shorts and pull my hard cock from my briefs. Her shorts fell to the
sand as she straddled my hips and sunk down on my hard tool.
Rose began to rock; very very slowly, as though our joining was to last all
afternoon. We both knew that would never happen. Rose s lust for me was even
greater than mine for her. It s our last day together until we re married. I
have something special to give you then. Don t ask me about it because I won t
tell you. You ll have to wait, but I promise it will be worth waiting for. She
leaned down to kiss me; then she went wild on my cock, flexing it back and
forth and sideways into directions that reminded me of my leg back in the fall
when my knee had been broken. This felt a hell of a lot better; fantastic,
even; and it got better when Rose started to shake. Her scream triggered my
eruption. I blew into her cunt over and over as I pulled her back down for a
long tender kiss.
We had rested for several minutes when we noticed a car pulling into the
parking lot. Rose scrambled up to dress. I pulled my briefs up and zipped my
shorts, then I pulled Rose back to me. You re incredible, you know that?
Of course, how else could I snag a hunk like you?
Simple; one look at that body of yours and another at your face and, even more
importantly, getting to know the real you would have caught me three different
ways; I love you, Rose and I always will. You re the best thing; ever. Rose
snuggled into me, laying her head on my shoulder. We rested there for the
remainder of the afternoon.
Friday was a hectic day for me. Graduation practice began at 8:30. Rose and I
drove together even though that meant I had to go early. She had to attend
class for some idiotic reason while I sat out on the steps chatting with my
friends about the wedding and reception tomorrow. The wedding meant that I and all
my friends would be retiring early; no wild party for us tonight. It was a
small sacrifice to have Rose for the rest of my life. Once rehearsal was over I
picked up Rose; she was cutting her first and only class; to go home. We had
another rehearsal at five at the church, a rehearsal dinner in Port Jefferson
at six and graduation at eight. It was going to be close for the seniors; my
buddies and I had to be there at seven to dress and get in line for the
processional.
I d be up front because my GPA put me third in a class of 126. It was important
only until I started in college; then it would be a meaningless statistic. We
walked in time to Elgar s Pomp and Circumstance; I limped, as usual; into the
auditorium, down the center aisle and around the orchestra to the stairs at the
corner of the stage. I was worried how I would get up them without messing up
the processional until I saw Rose waiting there to help me. She slipped behind
the stage curtain and back down the stairs once the last graduate was seated.
The rest was a blur until it was over, although I did recall receiving my
diploma to wild applause, most of it from Rose. I found Rose and our parents. I
hugged my parents and hers first because I knew that our kiss would be a long
one. Five minutes later we were out the door and on our way home. Tonight would
be the first night in months that I would sleep alone. Rose had an early hair
and nail appointment and I had to gather the ushers together and get us to the
church.
I never thought it would all get done in time, but somehow it did. All my
concerns vanished when I got my first look at my bride. Even Brian whispered,
Oh my God! Her gown was strapless and form-fitting with a long train. There
was a long slit almost to her hip in the right side so she could walk. Her
breasts normally firm and round, were pushed up, maximizing her already ample
cleavage. Her short black hair was perfectly coiffed and I could see she was
wearing her mother s diamond earrings and necklace. I waited until she kissed her
father and extended my hand. God, you re gorgeous. You look beautiful.
Don t act so surprised, she giggled back as we turned to face the priest. The
Mass was as much a blur as last night s graduation, but somewhere in the middle
I did recall saying I do and placing the ring on Rose s slender finger. She
did the same and we were officially man and wife. An hour later we were in the
Country Club enjoying our cocktail hour with tons of great hors d oeuvres and
premium liquors.
Rather than having a long dais with the bridal party we chose to have
individual tables so our ushers could sit with their girlfriends and the
bridesmaids with their boyfriends. We sat at a table for ten with Brian and
Liz, Heather and Ben, Mary and Eric, and Antonia and her boyfriend; he attended
Seton Hall, a Catholic high school in nearby Patchogue. We had a good reason
for doing things like this. Having two Negro ushers would mean their sitting
with white girls. That was fine with all of us, but we were sure some of the
guests were as bigoted as Ryan and we didn t want a problem that would
embarrass them as well as us.
We had a wonderful time and I was pleased that there were no complaints when
Elmer and Eli asked Rose to dance. We were all great friends and I d miss them
something terrible. Both were headed to Big Ten universities on full athletic
scholarships. Brian was going to Stony Brook, the local state university. Rose
would attend there, too. Our plan was for her to attend either Ithaca or
Cornell, or even one of the community colleges while I finished my final two
years at Cornell then we d return here for my work and she could finish at
Stony Brook. It was a plan, but who knew what the future would bring?
We returned home five hours later to find that Brian s parents had hooked up
their trailer to my truck as promised. We drove all the way to Wildwood State
Park; a distance of less than fifteen miles; for our brief honeymoon. They had
a camping area there with the most primitive conditions; a large roundhouse
with men s and women s facilities, but with only cold water. Rose had laughed
when she thought of the impact the shower would have on my cock. Don t worry,
I m sure you ll warm it up again really fast.
Oh, I m sure I will; over and over. We had just three days for an abbreviated
honeymoon and then it was off to work for me. Rose and I had decided to stay in
the Country Club cabin. It was between the sixth and seventh holes with the
rear facing the sixth green. The cabin was tiny, just two rooms and a bathroom.
The main room was a combo living, dining, and kitchen. It ran fifteen by eight
with the bedroom behind on one side and the small bathroom opposite. There was
furniture and even linens, but no laundry. It would be the Laundromat once a
week for us. Even though it was tiny it was clean and handy. I could go home
for lunch every day and even walk to work so Rose could have use of the truck.
We liked it a lot.
CHAPTER 8
I had just pulled into the campsite and removed the trailer from the hitch when
Rose asked me, Ready for your surprise?
Sure, what is it?
I m not telling yet, but you ll need this olive oil. I still didn t get it.
You know that I was really friendly with Miss Sorenson, don t you? I did. She
taught Health and Physical Education and she was every male student s wet
dream; tall, slender, big tits, and a shapely ass. She was the only woman I
knew who could compete with Rose. Well, I was speaking with her during the Sex
Ed part of Health and I asked her if she had ever heard of anal sex. I gulped
at the thought of that conversation. She laughed and asked me to see her
during her free period; that was my study hall period. I spent more than a week
talking with her. After swearing me to secrecy she told me that she had done it
many times with her college boyfriend; and she told me it can be great. She
gave me a book on Aberrant Sexual Practices. It was old, but pretty accurate.
I learned a lot from it even though some of the things they thought of as
aberrant are considered pretty normal now, like oral sex and even me on top
of you or doggie.
Anyway; Miss Sorenson said the orgasms from anal can be pretty intense.
I couldn t resist a laugh. Intense? You ve got to be kidding. How could they
be any more intense than what you ve been having? This I ve got to see. I hope
you brought your towel because if you didn t they re going to kick us out of
here before the night is over. I laughed again as Rose held up her towel,
already rolled into a thick cylinder.
Hand in hand we walked up to the roundhouse. I just realized something. This
will be my first shower without you since November. I m almost glad we re only
going to be here for three days. Rose kissed me and entered the women s
section. I walked around the building into the men s. The shower was cool, but
not intolerable, and not as cold as the Sound had been when Rose had pushed me
in back in the early spring more than a year ago. I dried myself and met Rose
who was waiting for me on the path. We walked back as Rose explained what I
would have to do.
I normally led when it came to sex. I was more experienced and Rose was willing
to follow my lead. Now, however, I had absolutely no experience so I deferred
to Rose who explained everything patiently. I placed a pillow onto the center
of the bed, covering it with one of our beach towels that I had folded over
several times. Rose lay on top, her butt resting high on the pillow. Rose, I
know you want to do this and I do too, but I don t want to hurt you. I m
stopping at the first sign of any pain; agreed? She nodded with a big grin so
I continued to prepare her. According to Rose that was the secret. Her legs on
my shoulders I dribbled some olive oil onto my fingers and rubbed in into
Rose s anus. Her moaning told me to continue. A minute later I pressed my first
finger home.
I had rubbed her for almost five minutes when I poured some more oil into her
and added another finger. So far so good; Rose hadn t shown any signs of
discomfort. If anything, her stroking of my cock told me she was becoming
extremely excited. I thought that a third finger would just about do it. I
added even more oil as my third finger explored her.
I had just oiled my cock when I pulled my fingers out and replaced them with
it. It slid in easily in spite of its girth. I pushed in slowly as Rose groaned
in ecstasy. A minute later I pumped into her until I could go no further. You
okay, Rose, I asked.
Good; better than good; I feel kind of full, but my asshole is just tingling
like crazy. It s spreading through my whole body. How about you?
I can t believe how tight it feels, like my cock is in a vise. I m not going
to last very long. I leaned down to kiss my wife; oh God, Rose was actually my
wife; as I continued to fuck her sweet ass. My oily fingers found her breast;
my other found her clit. A mere touch with my fingernail threw her over the
top. I could see her biting through the towel as her orgasm went on and on and
on. Her back arched and she thrashed up and down the bed. I completely lost it;
my cock felt like it had exploded; cum poured into her bowel. Finally, we came
to rest. Even then I could feel tiny tremors running through her inert body.
My wilting cock slipped from her ass as I slid off her body to lie next to her.
She was still biting the towel fiercely when I caressed her head and kissed her
cheek repeatedly. Rose may have been conscious, but she was completely out of
it. Mentally she was somewhere else; lost in the rapture of her incredible
orgasm. I let her recuperate for almost a half hour until she looked up at me.
Where am I, Paul?
We re at Wildwood in Brian s trailer; remember? We re on our honeymoon. I just
finished fucking your gorgeous ass. It was great for me, but it looks like it
was even better for you.
Now I remember; I was having an orgasm and it became so intense that I lost
track of; of everything. I got lost. I m glad I m back. I m glad I m with you.
She rolled onto her side and hugged me close to her body.
We held each other until I whispered, I hate to say this, but I think we need
another of those showers. We re both covered in olive oil. C mon, I think we
can use our robes and sandals. I pulled Rose from the bed, threw the dirty
towel into our laundry bag, and dressed her in her robe. We walked back in the
dark for another shower. We fell immediately asleep once we had returned.
We were up early the following morning. We had no food so we drove to a deli we
had passed last night for fried egg and bacon sandwiches and orange juice.
Neither of us drank coffee. Personally, I loved the smell, but hated the taste.
Once we had finished our breakfast Rose and I bought some hero rolls, some
Virginia Ham, butter and mustard along with a twelve-pack of soda for our
lunch. All that went into our cooler with a big block of ice. We spent the day
at the beach; what a surprise!
Wildwood was a big park, but most of it was totally undeveloped. We sat on the
deserted beach for several hours until lunch then we took a walk. We were two
miles down toward the east when we saw the park boundary. It was in an area
where there were plenty of big rocks strewn along the beach. I had an idea when
I saw one. C mon over here, Rose. Seeing this rock gives me an idea. I could
tell as soon as she saw it that she had the same thought.
If we take off all our clothes I could use them as a cushion. I love your
ideas, Paul. She kissed me as we shucked off our clothes. The rock rose
straight up about two and a half feet before slanting another four feet on an
angle of about thirty degrees. It was perfect. Rose leaned back and placed her
ankles on my shoulders. Her sweet cunt was exactly where we both wanted it. I
was just about to consummate her when she issued her first wifely command,
Fuck me, husband. We looked at each other and laughed as I slid into her
tight vault. I leaned forward, bending her in two as I cradled her head in my
hands and we kissed. It was as sweet as everything else about Rose. I thought
she was the perfect woman and for me she was.
I had stroked her for almost five minutes and I could tell from her breathing
and the tiny vibrations in her body that she was really close. I sometimes had
trouble believing that Rose could be so orgasmic. I had never dreamed that
sweet na ve Rose would love sex so much, that she would react the way she did
as often and as strongly as she did. I had asked her about it once. I wasn t at
all surprised when she said it was me; that I was responsible for her
reactions. It was just like Rose and it was only part of the reason why I loved
her so much.
Rose s scream echoed off the bluffs, probably for miles, but there was no one
to hear; no one but us and we d heard it dozens of times before and, hopefully,
thousands of times in the future. It had just ended when I injected rope after
rope into her. It was leaking out of her muff and running down her leg by the
time she was able to rise and dress. She staggered with my help to the water s
edge where we washed in the shallow water and I dried her with my shirt as we
began the long walk back.
We showered and went out to eat at the Two by Four, a restaurant that had been
just down the road in nearby Wading River for years. The food was, in my
opinion, just okay, but it was the only restaurant in town so it was crowded
even though the summer season had just begun. We waited and ate late before
returning to the trailer.
We left the following morning, dropping off the trailer with thanks before
driving to the Country Club and our new home. We d taken almost all of our
summer clothes the prior weekend when we picked up the keys from Mr. Cosgrove.
I had insisted that we pay for the water and electricity even though there were
no separate meters. After several minutes of discussion he agreed to take $50 a
month from us, but we learned he also had something else in mind.
I had reported to work the following morning while Rose was still asleep. She
was up and doing some minor cleaning when he knocked on the door. Oh, hi Mr.
Cosgrove, Paul s not here.
Actually, Rose I was hoping to speak with you. How d you like a job?
Me? I don t know what I could do.
Think you could drive a golf cart?
Sure.
How d you like to drive our beverage cart? I think you d be a natural. Paul
told me you were a whiz at math so adding up orders should be simple. I d pay
you $2.50 an hour plus tips. An attractive woman like you should really clean
up.
Uh; would any of the men; ?
They d better not. I ll make it very clear that you re married, and to Paul.
All of us who know him have a lot of respect for him. Why not discuss it with
him when he comes home for lunch? I think you could make between fifty and a
hundred a day, and that s only the tips. He left, leaving Rose to think until
I returned at 11:30 for lunch.
My sandwich and soda were waiting when I walked in at 11:32. I kissed Rose and
washed my hands before sitting at the old-fashioned enameled steel table.
Paul; Mr. Cosgrove offered me a job.
He did? Doing what? I don t want you being a waitress. I ve seen how some of
the members treat those poor girls.
No, not a waitress; he asked me about driving the beverage cart. He ll pay me
$2.50 plus tips. He thought I d be perfect.
I had to laugh. I agree. You would be perfect. If you wear that tight pink top
with those short black shorts I ll be able to retire while you support me. I
pulled Rose to me, smearing dirt from my shirt all over her blouse.
So, what do you think? Should I do it?
Most of the members are real gentlemen and ladies, but there are a few jerks
just like anywhere else. Don t allow anyone to touch you. I ll get the word out
that you re my wife. I had to break up an argument between two workers today
and I knocked both of them out cold when they turned on and attacked me. Did
you hear the sirens earlier? That was Mr. Gentile who called the cops to have
them arrested. Everyone in the club knows now not to mess with me so they ll
also know not to mess with you.
I will tell you this; the girl who worked here last year took home over a
hundred dollars in tips almost every Friday and Saturday. I think it could be
good for you. You ll probably go stir crazy sitting here all summer. I think
the girl worked from ten to about three or four; five or six hours a day. It
will also be good for you in other ways; it will help with your shyness,
especially around men.
So?
Go for it, just as long as we have the same days off. I pulled her to me
again for a long kiss.
Paul, you made me dirty, she pouted.
Just wait until I get home. Then you ll see dirty, I laughed. Mr. Gentile
has me running some projects for him. It s quite a compliment considering I m
just a part-timer, plus everyone knows he s training me to be his replacement.
I think I m going to have a great summer, although the last time I thought that
I wound up breaking my knee. Rose and I chatted while I ate and before I left
she asked me to make her dirty again. I hugged her as tightly as I could,
rubbing my chest into her incredible breasts, then I went back to work. Rose
went to find Mr. Cosgrove. She d have her first training day tomorrow.
Doggone if she didn t wear that tight pink top and those black short shorts her
first day and doggone if she didn t make $80 in tips; on a Thursday, one of the
slowest days of the week. Rose told me that she had told everyone that she was
my wife and that we were honeymooners. She even put one of my school photos on
the cart. That way I can look at you all day. I smiled as I took her hand and
led her into the bedroom. The dinner dishes could wait.
As I had predicted, we had a fantastic summer with Rose out-earning me by more
than two to one. I typically worked nine to ten hours a day; $45 to $50. Rose
made that much in tips on a bad day, but then I didn t have the body she had.
Only once did she have a problem when a drunken guest became aggressive.
Luckily, he was seen by one of my coworkers. He called me by radio and I was
there in less than a minute. He wasn t too pleased when I stepped between him
and Rose and he was less pleased when I steered him back to his cart and sent
him on his way. He swore he d have my job, but when he returned to the
clubhouse he was instructed to leave the grounds and not to return.
Rose and I loved living in the little cabin. It was so small that it took us
almost no time to clean and we had all the privacy we could want which was
good; Rose screamed virtually every night. For some reason it was even louder
when she had her period. We repeated our anal adventures roughly one every two
weeks. Rose wanted it more frequently, but I was concerned for her well-being.
She was such a wreck when we were done; she usually needed hours to recover.
We spent every Sunday with our families, joining them after Mass. On the
positive side we no longer had to confess having sex with each other.
Practicing birth control was something else. We d been required to attend
Pre-Cana Conferences before we could marry in the Catholic Church. Essentially,
these were Church propaganda sessions aimed at innocent young people. Listening
to the joys of having a multitude of kids even if you couldn t afford to feed
them was just ridiculous. We went, but we ignored almost everything. Neither of
us considered birth control to be a sin, so as far as we were concerned it
wasn t. We enjoyed seeing our families, especially Mary and Eric who, working
together, had taken over my lawn mowing business. From what I could see they
were working together in other ways, too. I could see their love for each other
and I was pretty sure they were having sex, too. I just prayed they had
listened to what Rose and I had told them.
Epilogue
Rose and I drove north to Ithaca on Sunday of Labor Day weekend. Leaving early,
we took the ferry from Port Jefferson to Bridgeport, Connecticut and from there
to Ithaca in upstate New York. It was a bit longer, but we were able to avoid
New York City where an accident could tie us up for hours and I wouldn t have
to drive the entire way. We changed our licenses and the truck s registration
at the DMV early Tuesday morning before registering Rose for school. We were
pleased to learn that she could graduate in a single year by doubling up on
English courses.
The school authorities had done everything they could think of to keep her out
of their high school until threatened by one of St. George s board members; an
attorney. We received some unanticipated help from him while we were in the
guidance office. I hadn t realized that he was a state senator and Chair of the
Education Committee. He was in the principal s office with the district
superintendent and he was very clear. The administration had no choice but to
welcome Rose as a student. Senator Weber told them he would abide no prejudice
against Rose.
Rose began school the following day. I wasn t at all surprised that she walked
out with several other girls. I was waiting for her as I would most afternoons
to take her back to our apartment where we d do our homework most days and make
love on the others. Many of the residents of our apartment building were
college students so I wasn t surprised to be called to a tenants meeting that evening
when most of us had just moved in. Rather than the building owner or manager,
the meeting was conducted by someone not much older than I was.
He red a long list of rules, most of which were either absurd or impossible to
enforce, things like no sex in the apartments, no noise after ten, no overnight
visits by members of the opposite sex, no drinking which was funny since most
of us could do so legally. In the end I questioned his authority as a member of
the dorm council to regulate facilities not on campus. We ignored all of his
idiotic rules the entire time we lived there. Rose and I violated several rules
almost every night as we showed our love for each other the very best way we
knew how.
Registration for my classes proved almost funny. I was assigned to Physical
Fitness which involved numerous running activities in order to pass. I told the
department representatives to just give me an F. I showed my knee and was
reassigned to Swimming, something I was able to handle easily.
We were both very busy so the semester went quickly and before we knew it we
were going home for the Christmas break, this time in a new; okay, it was new
for us; truck. My 1952-53 had finally died after more than 250,000 miles.
Rose and I stayed in the cabin as we did during Spring Break and the following
summers. Rose graduated near the top of her class and was also accepted to
Cornell. Her parents graciously agreed to pay her tuition. We were able to
handle her other expenses. Rose made even more money the following summer on
the beverage cart.
I graduated Cornell near the top of my class and Rose transferred to the State
University at Stony Brook very close to where we lived. She graduated with a
degree in Physics, becoming a successful teacher until our first child.
It was maybe two months after graduation that the letter came. I had to appear
at the draft board for a pre-induction physical. Rose was beside herself with
worry; the Viet Nam War was really beginning to escalate and she was worried
that I d have to serve. I appeared as per the notice, but when the doctor saw
my knee and my severely limited range of motion he sent me to see an orthopedic
specialist. I couldn t run or even jog. I couldn t even bend my knee ninety
degrees. He declared me 4-F. Rose was thrilled.
As promised I did take over for Mr. Gentile my second full-time year at St.
George s. By 1970 I was earning almost $50,000 a year, enabling us to buy our
first house nearby; a three bedroom ranch with a full basement on a half-acre
lot. Two years later we thrilled our parents when Rose gave birth to our
first daughter, Jennifer. Fortunately, I thought, she took after her mother.
Three years later we had another daughter and two years later a son.
I had been required by my contract to work at St. George s for five years. I
stayed there ten years. It was the very least I could do for everything they
had done for me; and for Rose. Then I was recruited heavily by the famous
Pinehurst courses in western North Carolina. I would supervise eight course superintendents.
I received an incredible increase in salary and benefits. It was too good an
opportunity to pass up.
Mary and Eric followed a rocky path. Unfortunately, it was due to much of their
own doing. They dated all through high school, but broke up three different
times. Twice it was Eric who needed space to find himself and the final time it
was Mary who I thought was just scared. We held a party for Jennifer s first
birthday; Rose and I could see that they were both miserable. They would look
at each other longingly, but seemed afraid to speak. Finally, Rose spoke to
Mary in the back yard while I took Eric to the front. We spoke for almost a
half hour. We learned that Eric wanted Mary and Mary wanted Eric, but neither
knew how to approach the other after all the separations. We invited them to
visit us independently the following afternoon. Mary arrived first, followed by
Eric a few minutes later. Both seemed shocked to see the other. I grabbed the
two of them by the arm and walked them into our bedroom and closed the door.
Listen, the two of you; listen carefully. Over the last day we ve learned that
you, Eric, want Mary; terribly as I recall; and that you, Mary, want Eric;
more than anything if Rose is to be believed. The problem seems to be that
you don t know how to tell each other. Okay, I ve told both of you, so what are
you going to do? I tossed a pack of condoms onto the bed. Rose and I only
suggest you turn on the TV and lock the door before you show each other how
much you really love each other. I turned away and closed the door. We next
saw them an hour later. Their faces were flushed, they were smiling, and
holding hands. They never broke up again.
Eric and Mary married once Mary had graduated from college the following year.
Eric was a civil engineer and Mary, like her sister-in-law, was a teacher. They
had three children and a long successful relationship.
Rose and I now live in coastal North Carolina with our four children. I m an
incredibly successful consultant. I ve worked at golf courses, baseball,
football, and soccer stadiums, as well as hotels and resorts all over the
world. I m considered a turf guru. Who ever knew that growing grass could be so
profitable? I ve been very lucky, but my luckiest day was the one when Rose first
learned that she wasn t my cousin.
By senor longo for Sex Stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment