A Housekeeper's Charm: Part 3.
Simon seeks to impress Joy.
Based on a post by Smutty and fun. Listen to the Podcast at Connected.
When she went downstairs to start to figure out what to have for dinner, she was surprised to see Simon outside dodging the rain under an overhang, barbecuing. After she put on a hoodie, she went outside, and said, "Hey there, whatcha makin'?"
Taking a swig of the beer he had set on a table beside the barbecue, he told her, "Thought I'd give the cook a night off and make us some burgers."
"Wow, how nice. Then do you want me to make us something to go with it?"
He opened up the lid on the barbecue, and pointed with the tongs at two foil wrapped pouches. "It's all done. I cut us up some veggies and potato wedges. We can add some more olive oil and herbs, once their ready."
"Oh, so you can, cook?" She said, flashing him a grin.
He shrugged. "After my wife died, I picked up a few tricks online and watched a few cooking shows. But I wouldn't get too excited until you've tasted everything."
She nodded, and said, "Then I'll set the table."
The dinner he made was surprisingly good. Simon even nodded, looking satisfied as he patted his flat belly, once he was done. Then he watched her as she finished her dinner, realizing that he really did enjoy having her around, even if nothing else was going to happen. In addition to being easy on the eyes, she was fun and interesting to talk to, and smart as a whip. A part of him wished that they'd met under different circumstances. Of course, if she hadn't come to work for him, it was unlikely they ever would have met. Now he was just glad that it was her that had answered his ad.
He helped her clear the table, but laughed when she shooed him out of the kitchen with a wave of her hands and told him to go and watch some TV or something, accusing him of trying to steal her job. He was watching a documentary about ancient Rome and the many layers of the city that sat underground, when she came in to join him. Judging from how engrossed she looked, she seemed to get into it pretty quickly, telling him, "My grandmother Joy, who I was named for, used to take us to Italy every summer."
"Oh, really, was she Italian?"
She shook her head. "No, but she was fabulously wealthy and had a villa there when she was younger, from what I've heard. She also had a lover or two. My grandad died just after my mother was born, leaving my gran filthy rich, and still pretty young and attractive from the pictures I've seen, so I would imagine she had more than her fair share of admirers. I grew up kind of spoiled because of her, as a trust fund baby. It might be why I can't figure what I want to do with myself. She always told me that one day, I'd just know. But unfortunately I'm still waiting to find out."
Simon wiggled his eyebrows playfully, and said, "Maybe once you've finally sold your first naughty romance novel, you'll get the bug and won't be able to stop."
"you know, that would be nice, because I do love to write. For now it's more of hobby, which is why I feel compelled to still find work, like working for you ; although I don't really need the money, because my gran left me quite comfortable."
That surprised him, since she seemed pretty down to earth. He never would have guessed that she came from money. "Well, from what I've read of your book, you're a pretty good writer, and I think you might just have what it takes."
She held up her crossed fingers and said, "Here's hoping." Although she had a friend in the publishing business who'd told her to send her one of her manuscripts. She still didn't have the nerve to just go ahead and do it. But maybe once she fine-tuned the one she was working on now, she might just send it, especially since she was more inspired than she'd ever been, all thanks to him.
Finally taking a look around the room, she noticed the picture again on one of bookshelves, that she dusted that afternoon, and asked, "Was that your wife?"
Simon looked up and nodded at the picture of Jenny with their golden lab, Beau. "Yeah, that's her and Beau, probably taken about ten years ago."
He hoped if there really was a heaven, that they were re-united, since she'd loved that dog from the moment they'd brought it home as a puppy.
"Wow, she was beautiful."
"That she was," he agreed. But for the first time in a long time, it occurred to him that he didn't feel the unbearable pain he'd felt every time he'd looked at her picture. He began to wonder as he looked over at Joy, if she might be the reason. It wasn't like he'd moved on, but it was more like he was finally getting on with the business of living. His mother had told him after he'd lost his wife ; and was pretty consumed with his loss ; that he should try to remember that life was for the living. And now, thanks to the lovely young woman who'd come waltzing into his life, he was beginning to understand just what that meant.
Once the Rome documentary had finished, suddenly feeling like celebrating, Simon got up, and said, "How about a drink?"
Joy smiled and said, "Sure."
"Okay, then name your poison."
She tipped her head, and suggested, "Hmm, maybe something a little sweet?"
"I've got just the thing." When he came back and handed her a pretty rosy-orange colored drink, once she toasted with him and had a sip, she said, "Wow, that's good. What is it?"
He grinned, as told her, "Sex on the Beach."
She almost choked once he said that. "Well, it's good, whatever it's called."
Simon was enjoying a snifter of Grand Marnier, as he told her, "I think I'll dress for dinner tomorrow night."
"Well then I'm glad I brought a dress, even though I wasn't sure I'd ever have a chance to wear it."
Valentines Plans.
The next night at sunset, when Joy came downstairs and couldn't see Simon at first, she smiled when she noticed he was outside again, barbecuing the steaks and jumbo shrimp she'd bought for them. Since she'd already made them a few appetizers and fixed the salad, their dinner was almost ready.
She opened the door, surprised at how amazing he looked in what she could see of his dark fitted suit, since he had a full length black barbecue apron over the top to protect it. "You look nice," she told him. And he really did, with a kind of sexy James Bond-ish thing going on, with his crisp white shirt, black suit and tie and his dark hair nicely styled, she was just eating him up with her eyes.
Once he'd put the lid back down on the barbecue, he turned, looked her over from top to toe, and gave her a whistle, telling her, "Wow, and so do you."
In a short, body hugging black dress with a sexy lacy overlay that barely concealed her cleavage, he thought she looked amazing, and her heels made her long, shapely legs look like they went on forever. With her dark hair up and shining, with little diamond studs in her ears, he could hardly believe it was her. Gorgeous didn't even begin to describe her. Wearing just a light touch of makeup tonight, she looked absolutely stunning. The mischievous glint in her eyes as she looked him over, made him smile. Now he just hoped he could keep his hands off her, but was beginning to have his doubts.
Once the food was ready, she walked with him, into the dining room, and her eyes got misty when she noticed that not only had he placed a huge bouquet of red roses on the table, but he'd also scattered some petals over the white tablecloth, and had even put a heart-shaped box of chocolates at her place. Smiling into his eyes, she said, "Thank you, Simon."
He just shrugged. "Thought if we were going to do Valentine's together, I might as well try and do it right."
"Well, you have, and it's beautiful." The pristine white china and gleaming crystal glasses, made the table look so elegant. For the first time in her life she felt special, like she mattered to someone. Even if he was only doing it for fun, it still warmed her right to her toes that he'd gone to so much trouble.
Simon popped the cork on a bottle of Champagne, smiling into her eyes as he poured. A little afraid he'd gone too far, she just looked so happy, that he was glad now he'd gone to the trouble of getting some flowers and picking her up some Belgian chocolates. Once they were both seated side-by side, they lifted their glasses in a toast and clinked, telling each other, "Happy Valentine's Day." Then Simon thought 'what the hell', and leaned over and pressed a chaste little kiss to her cheek. After all, it was a day for lovers, even if they weren't; and most likely would never be.
Joy shamelessly moaned when she tasted the meal he'd made. Although they'd said they'd make it together, the shrimp tasted so fantastic barbecued, with just the right amount of spice, that she was glad he'd cooked them on the grill. Her steak was perfect, too, just the way she liked it, a perfect medium rare with nice grill marks. "This is perfect," she told him looking at all he'd done for them. "Thank you again for everything, Simon."
"Well, I guess I should be thanking you, too. If you weren't here tonight, I'd probably just be shuffling around the house by myself, in my pajamas, oblivious to the fact that it was even Valentine's Day."
Seeing how good he looked now, she was delighted to see the change in him, even in the few days since she'd come. The fact that he was willing to join her for something like this, she could tell he was well on his way to feeling more like himself. Now she hoped that when she finally had to leave, that he'd be okay on his own again, although she kind of hated the thought of him living all on his own, out here away from everyone ; especially since he'd be away from her, too.
Then she wanted to smack herself when she realized what she'd done. "Oh, I forgot the appetizers," she told him, once they were half way through their meal. After pushing back her chair, she ran into the kitchen, returning with a platter of pretty heart-shaped hors d'oeuvres that she'd painstakingly worked on that afternoon.
Once she sat down again, Simon nodded at her handy work. "Wow, they look almost too pretty to eat."
"Well, they're meant to be eaten, so taste." Then she was lifting a heart shaped tomato bruschetta to his lips, and smiling as he opened his mouth to have a bite, of course letting his tongue linger on her fingers for a second or two.
He groaned as he chewed, covering his mouth and murmuring, "Wow, are those ever good."
Then she fed him another, with black olives and roasted red peppers. Again he moaned, rolling his eyes.
"You like?" she asked him.
"I think I'm in love," he told her, before he could think better of it. But thankfully it just seemed to go over her head, as she placed a couple of them on his plate and then helped herself to a few.
Joy had definitely blinked when she heard him say that he thought he was in love, and her heart was still hammering pretty hard, just from hearing him say the words. She'd sure grown attracted to him in the short time she'd known him, and she had a feeling that what she was feeling was a lot more than simple attraction. All she knew was that she'd never felt as comfortable with anyone before. They just had so much in common. Already she was a little afraid that she actually was falling for him ; and pretty hard, too.
Finally, once dinner was over, Simon insisted on helping her clear the table. Since it was a dinner for the two of them and not just him, he insisted.
Once they were done, she still had him go sit down again so she could get their coffee and dessert ready. When she came back with a beautifully decorated heart-shaped pink frosted cake, with perfect little hand-piped chocolate cupids, he could hardly believe his eyes. She had such a gift for whimsy, and it seemed it really was addictive, since he'd had to hunt for the perfect box of chocolates for her with similar little cupids on the bow. It was something he'd never have dreamed of doing, before her.
Simon realized there was no escaping the fact that she'd really gotten under his skin. Now he couldn't imagine his life without her. Even if he never got a chance to make love with her, he'd still want her close. She was everything he needed, and he was beginning to think perhaps some cosmic force had sent her. Although his sister was the hippie-dippy one in the family, always going on about Karma and how eventually the planets align for all of us, giving us just what we deserve. Now he was beginning to wonder if there wasn't something to it. Especially if the forces that be, actually had sent this delightful creature into his life.
Evening Games and Revelations.
As Simon poured them both a glass of sweet white wine to go with their coffee and dessert, Joy looked at him and grinned, asking, "Are you trying to get me drunk?"
He just shook his head and laughed. "No. And even if I were, I'd never take advantage of you. Why are you feeling tipsy?"
As she nodded, she noticed she actually was feeling a delightful little buzz. "Hmm, maybe just a little," she said, holding her thumb and forefinger apart just a bit to show him how much, making him chuckle.
Then she leaned close giving him a tantalizing eyeful of cleavage as her scooped neckline fell open a little wider. When she smiled coyly into his eyes, he said, "I'm kind of afraid to ask what's going on in that pretty head of yours right now."
Then her grinned turned saucy, as she added; "I've got an idea. How about we play a little game?"
"Okay. But what kind of game do you have in mind?"
"Have you ever played Truth or Dare?"
"No, not that I remember," he said.
She smiled into his eyes, deciding it might be fun. "Well, it's simple. We each take turns picking either truth or dare. And if one of us asks the other a question, then we have to promise to tell the truth, no matter what's been asked. If we pick dare, and we're dared to do something, we can't refuse to do it, or the game will be over."
It did sound like fun, possibly even naughty fun, so he was definitely on-board. "Okay, I'll start with you then."
"Okay," she tipped her head and said, "Then I pick, truth."
Watching her carefully, he said, "All right then. Are you enjoying living here with me?"
Although she rolled her eyes at first, she said, "Well, that's a no brainer. Of course I'm enjoying living with you." But her tone was more serious as she told him, "Although I work for you, it doesn't really feel like you're my boss. You've actually become more of a friend." Already he liked this game, since he didn't think he'd have asked her that otherwise, or ever heard her answer so honestly.
Then she grinned at him and told him, "Okay, your turn now."
He thought for a minute, and said, "Fine, then go ahead and dare me to do something."
Biting into her lip, she seemed to be thinking for a minute before she said, "Okay, I dare you to put on some sexy music and dance around the room."
Simon was relieved that was all she'd dared him to do, glad that it didn't involve a strip tease. He got up and put on a slow song that he'd always loved, Joe Cocker's You Are So Beautiful, since he thought it was perfect, considering she really was. Then he reached for her, and when she squealed and laughed and shook her head, telling him no, he reminded her, "Ah, but you never said I had to dance alone."
Then, once he had her in his arms and they were dancing cheek to cheek to the slow sultry rhythm, as the beautiful words washed over them, he really began to enjoy the game, since he never imagined he'd have a chance to hold her like this, once their dinner was over.
Then, with her wrapped in his arms, he whispered close to her mouth, "Okay, now your turn ; truth or dare."
She smiled into his eyes. "Then I pick dare."
His eyes glinting mischievously, he said, "Okay, I dare you to kiss me, but like you really mean it."
When she tipped her face up and whispered against his lips, "But of course I'd mean it, Simon, how could I not?" before she wrapped her arms around his neck, and really planted one on him, he thought his heart would beat right out of his chest by the time she finally pulled back.
Damn, he was hard as a brick, and knew she had to be feeling it, pressed against her, too.
Then she grinned, and said, "Okay your turn."
What he really wanted to dare her to do, was strip off and join him in bed, but he didn't have the nerve to push her that far. It had been fun until now, and he didn't want to ruin their evening by doing anything she wouldn't like.
He finally said, "All right, then I'll pick truth."
When she narrowed her eyes and said, "What are you feeling right now," he almost blurted, 'painfully aroused,' but decided it wasn't exactly the best answer he could give her; no matter how true.
Finally, heaving a sigh, he looked into her eyes and was honest with her when he said, "Like I'm in over my head."
Joy tipped her head, the game forgotten, and asked, "What do you mean?"
"I just never expected you to come into my life and turn it upside down; for the better of course."
She smiled. "Well, I'm glad you think it's for the better."
"Yes," he said, "you're so good for me. But unfortunately you're way too young for the thoughts I'm having."
As surprised as she was delighted to hear him admit that he had feelings for her, too; she said, "I don't think so."
Surprised, his eyebrows shot up. "You don't?"
She shook her head and slowly began to run her fingertip along his bottom lip. "No, I don't. I think you have to be the most charming, handsome, intelligent, and the definitely the sexiest man I've ever met, and I don't think age matters when you've all that going for you, do you?"
Not sure he'd heard her right, he said, "You do realize that I'm fifty-two and not thirty-two, right?"
She grinned, "And I think you'd still be a total fox if you were seventy-two. Maybe I'm feeling a little loose lipped because of all the wine I've had, but I'm not afraid to tell you that I'm really attracted to you, Simon. In fact, I'm so attracted, that if you wanted to be with me tonight, I would definitely say yes."
She actually said that last part in a breathy whisper against his lips that warmed his mouth and stirred something deep inside him that he hadn't felt in years, and he knew he'd never felt so conflicted and yet so aroused, or so desperately attracted to anyone. He was starting to realize that he just couldn't deny them anymore. Then an unpleasant thought occurred to him and he frowned. Narrowing his eyes on her, he said, "You're not just being kind to me because you feel sorry for me, are you?"
Shaking her head, grinning, she brushed her lips against his, and murmured, "No, Simon. You're way too put together for me to ever feel sorry for you. And what I'm feeling for you right now has nothing to do with pity, and everything to do with desire. I want you."
He could barely believe that he was dancing with this gorgeous woman in his arms, who apparently was just as hot for him as he was for her. Now, if only he could figure what to do about it, it would be perfect.
Once again the naughty little minx took the decision right out of his hands, when she touched her lips to his, slipped her tongue into his mouth and began to loosen his tie. Then he knew that it was actually going to happen. When she licked into his mouth, and he could feel the heat of her hand cupping his ass, as she began to grind her mound into his erection, softly moaning into their kiss, he wondered if he'd even make to a flat surface with her, since he knew he'd never been more aroused in his life.
What a fantastic Valentine's Day this was turning out to be. Probably the best day he'd ever had; and all because of her.
A Night of Delight.
By the time she dropped her hand and was cupping him through his pants, Simon was the one groaning.
Finally, deciding he'd lose his mind if he didn't get them naked soon, he made her squeal and laugh when he picked her up, tossed her over his shoulder and carried her straight into his living room, sure that he'd never make it upstairs with how hard she'd gotten him. Now all he wanted was to see her naked and feel that lithe young body of hers, pressed to his, even if it was just this once.
When she told him, "Zippers at the back," he was surprised that he actually managed to set her on her feet, and get the zipper down on her dress without fumbling. He could actually feel his eyes flare as her dress seemed to float to the floor in slow motion, uncovering every delectable inch of her. His eyes shot open even wider as he feasted on the sight of at her.
Dear god, her body was even more beautiful than he imagined. In just a black lace strapless push up bra, tiny little thong that barely covered her cunt, and in the hottest heels he'd ever seen.
Once he could finally tear his eyes off the sight of her and look up at her face, he was surprised to see the uncertainty in her eyes. He was quick to reassure her, telling her, "God, you're beautiful, Joy. My imagination could never have conjured anything as lovely as you."
Relieved, she smiled, glad to hear that he liked what he was seeing. Then her smile turned coy, as she looked into his eyes, and murmured, "My turn now."
As she pushed his jacket off his shoulders and began to unbutton his shirt, she traced her tongue around his perfectly shaped mouth loving how he closed his eyes and groaned, tightening his grip on her ass as though he had to fight the urge not to ravage her.
She honestly couldn't remember ever being so aroused or ready for a man before him. He made her feels things that she'd never felt before. Now all she wanted was to be joined with him in the most intimate way possible.
To feel him deep inside her, she knew would be bliss.
Once she'd unzipped his fly, smiling against his mouth as she cradled his turgid cock in her palm.
She told him, "Wow, somebody's a big boy!"
He actually laughed, which was something he never thought he'd do. To laugh while being seduced by a beautiful woman. But seeing as this particular woman was as sexy as she was fun, he just couldn't help himself.
Once she had the rest of his clothes off, she wiggled her eyebrows playfully as she took in the sight of him naked. "Oh, you do have a gorgeous body, Simon," she murmured, as she ran her hands over his nicely muscled chest as she pushed up on her toes and kissed him again, brushing her nipples against him. "And now, I just can't wait to have you," she said against his mouth, stroking his thick shaft in her hand, surprised at how hard and rigid he was.
Getting lost in their kiss, that seemed to go on forever, she finally pulled back, her chest heaving. Desperate for him, she whispered against his mouth, "Simon, please don't make me wait any longer."
Somehow he managed to chuckle. "I don't think waiting, would be possible right now; even if I wanted to." But then he glanced down at himself, looking disappointed as he muttered, "Damn, I don't have a condom. I don't think I've needed one since I was in my teens."
Joy was quick to reassure him. "It's okay, I'm clean and I'm on the pill, no worries."
"Well, I can promise you that I'm healthy too, since I've only ever been with my wife."
Then she gave him a lopsided smile, and knew she had to ask. "So, you're really okay with this?"
He nodded as he reached for her. Tugging her into his arms, he ran his hand down over her back, telling her as he pushed down her panties and unclipped her bra, "Oh, yeah, I'm way more than okay, at least with you. If you hadn't come along, I don't know this would ever have happened for me again."
"Then I glad I'm here, and I'm glad it's me," she whispered, smiling against his mouth, as she backed them toward the couch, losing her panties along the way.
And once she was on her back, reaching her arms out to him, he could hardly believe his eyes. Barely able to wrap his mind around the fact that he was actually with her like this, and about to discover if it would be as good as he imagined. She just looked so sexy, naked and on her back, with her legs already spread for him.
Curling up beside her, he cupped her tits and dropped his head, savoring the taste of her flesh for the first time, moaning at how good she tasted as he suckled at her nipple, while tugging and rolling the other between his fingers. The way her chest was heaving, and she was really beginning to moan, he knew she was as ready for him, as he was for her. But just to be sure, he let his hand travel down over her belly until he felt her slick folds between her thighs, his eyes rolling back in his head at the incredible feel of her.
Sure, he couldn't wait another second to finally have her. He got up on his knees, straddling her; keeping his eyes on hers. He grasped his cock and pushed against her open cunt, smiling at the way she closed her eyes and began to softly whimper.
He flexed his hips and began to penetrate her, slowly, so they could both appreciate the feel of finally being joined together like this.
He didn't think he'd ever felt anything as good as her, right now. So tight and wet, as she clasped around his lovely cock from deep inside. He had to resist the urge to ride her hard and fast, convinced that they'd both enjoy it more if he took the time to really pleasure her.
And pleasure her, he did.
Turning them to their sides, he lifted her leg, resting it on his hip, so she was open nice and wide and then he pushed in just a little deeper, almost withdrew and then did it again, over and over.
Taking her mouth in a deep hungry kiss, he let his fingers trail from her face down over her tits to her cunt, smiling as she squirmed and whimpered, ready to climax. He massaged her little pearl in a circle with his fingertip. It was a good thing, too, since he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. She just felt so good wrapped around him, and squeezing him inside her so incredibly tight.
Amazingly, with her; it all felt so much better than he'd ever imagined ; like sinking into paradise.
As he picked up his pace, she hugged him even closer, burying her face in his neck. He could both feel and hear her moaning, each breath coming faster, as she came trembling with orgasmic bliss, in his arms, Then, with a few good hard thrusts, he followed right behind her, surprising himself at how hard he came.
Damn, as his whole body trembled, fighting to catch his breath, he'd almost forgotten how amazing it felt to be with a woman. If someone had told him that he'd ever find himself entwined like this, with this particular woman; he'd have told them they were crazy.
But when she lifted her head and smiled tenderly into his eyes, he was relieved that she seemed pretty happy about it, too. "Hmm", she said, pressing her lips to his. "A girl could get used to this, you know."
"So could I," he whispered back, brushing his lips over hers. Still, as good as it felt, he wondered if carrying on an affair with his housekeeper was such a good idea, already wondering, if she'd be honest; if she wanted to end it. She was still so young that he felt a little guilty for getting her entangled in something like this, especially with someone his age.
"Hey," she said, touching a finger to his chin. "I can almost hear you thinking, or maybe I should say overthinking what we just did. I enjoyed every second of it, Simon, and I have no regrets, and neither should you. So why don't we just relax and enjoy each other."
She appeared to have the right idea. Just feel what they were feeling, let go and enjoy. It seemed like a pretty good plan to him. When it was over, he already knew that he'd miss her something terrible.
Supernatural Approval.
Curling into his side, she pressed her lips to his neck and said, "Why don't we pull a blanket over us and sleep here tonight like this, and then Valentine's Day can last for us until tomorrow."
Dropping a kiss to the top of her head, he nodded and said, "Happy Valentine's Day, Joy, and thank you."
Smiling up into his eyes, she said, "Happy Valentine's Day, Simon. And just so you know, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, especially not after something as perfect as that."
He closed his eyes and nodded, delighted to hear it. And who knows, maybe if he played his cards right, and if the stars really were aligned in his favor, he might just get to keep his sweet little Valentine for a very long time to come. If he only knew that she was thinking the very same thing, and praying that it would be so.
That night Simon dreamed a very unusual dream. He saw himself spooning Joy, laying on the big sofa, with a heavy quilt keeping them warm. The half-moon was rising over the shoreline and its soft rays were illuminating in, through the large windows.
Then he felt a breathe on his cheek, followed by a gentle kiss. He turned his head up to see the peaceful countenance of his departed wife, Jenny; smiling downward. She was looking into his eyes, into his soul.
"Follow this journey, Simon. Receive this gift. Love her. Give yourself to her, just as you gave yourself to me." Jenny's voice was soothing to his soul. Her lovely voice comforted him, and he began to cry.
When his tears receded, Jenny was gone. But his arms were still wrapped around the new Joy of his life.
The guilt was now gone, replaced with a mandate. Simon was no longer a reluctant soul, no longer fighting his own urges to live.
Based on a post by Smutty and fun, for Literotica.