Saturday, July 25, 2026

A Housekeeper's Charm: Part 2.

A Housekeeper's Charm: Part 2.

Simon Realizes Joy is more than kitchen help.

Based on a post by Smutty and fun. Listen to the Podcast at Connected.



 Joy finally sat back, nodded, and said, "I really think this shows promise, it's just so well written, and so profound. And it's such an interesting concept; how language usage has changed over the years, coinciding with the changes in society in general. Like you mention in your book, it's funny to think that not all that many years ago a man would never consider leaving his house without a hat, and neither would most women. And men often wore shirts and ties, even just for dinner at home. And no one would ever dream of cursing in public in those days. But now people dress down more and wear jeans and T-shirts everywhere ; to work, to church even to funerals and weddings, and now even little kids swear like sailors.

I think you might have something here, you know. It really makes you think how society and language has changed and evolved into what we have now. And I think most people would find your book quite interesting."

Although Simon was glad that she understood what he was trying to say, he figured it was time to call it a night. So he quickly stood, and said, "Well thanks for taking a look at it. I imagine you're probably tired after that long drive, so I guess I'll head off to bed now, too."

When she curled her arms up over her head and stretched, thrusting out her tits, his gaze dropped to the fullness of her chest, and he couldn't tear his eyes off her. And he knew if he ever had an opportunity to see her with her clothes off, he'd probably lose it before he even had a chance to touch her. But before he embarrassed himself even more, he said, "Well, you know where your room is, so; uh, guess I'll say goodnight."

"Good night, Simon. And I think I'm going to enjoy working for you," she said, flashing him a grin.

He knew he was going to love having her around, maybe a little too much. And already he was kind of missing the bossy bitch he'd had to let go. As pushy as she was, at least she never got him hard.

Since he'd lost his wife, sleep was something that hadn't come easy to him, since he'd spent most of his nights restlessly tossing and turning, missing her like crazy and wondering if he could have done anything more to save her.

As he lay in bed and began to remember how adorable Joy had looked on the beach, smiling up at the feel of the sun on her face. The playful way she'd laughed and danced around the kitchen with him, and even just the look of awe in her eyes as she'd watched the sun setting on the ocean.

 Simon gradually began to feel his eyelids grow heavy and before he knew it, he was out a like a light for the first time in years ; and with a pretty contented smile on his face, too.

When he awoke in the morning, he had a bounce in his step that he could even feel, as he made his way down to the kitchen, where he found his pretty new employee looking very fetching in soft grey fleecy sweat pants and top that hugged her body in all the right spots. And then his lips curled into a smile when he noticed that she also had her feet tucked into some pretty cute pink bunny slippers, realizing that her sense of whimsy was almost contagious. And he felt something stir in him just from the adorable way she grinned the moment she saw him, and said, "Morning, boss."

Accepting the piece of bacon she held out for him to taste, he let his tongue touch her fingers, and wondered if it was his imagination that her gaze seemed to darken as her eyes held his. And just for hell, because he hadn't felt as good in years, he wrapped his arm around her waist and hugged to his chest for a second, and said, "Thanks, that's just the way I like my bacon, not too chewy and not too crisp."

Once he stepped back, Joy smiled into his eyes, thinking not for the first time, that he really was a pretty striking looking man. And although she knew he was suffering, and she shouldn't have such thoughts about her new employer, she still couldn't help but feel drawn to him ; especially when the feel of his arms around her, even that briefly, just felt so good.

As they ate together at the kitchen table, Simon put down his coffee cup, and told her what he'd been thinking. "Just so you know, in case you have any plans for Valentine's Day on Thursday, if you're going to stay overnight somewhere, you don't have to worry about coming in on Friday. I'll understand, since I was young once, too."

Thinking it odd that he might have thought she'd already made plans, especially since she was so new to the area, surprised her a little. "Actually I don't have any plans, seeing as I don't know anyone around here, except you."

As he picked up his coffee cup, he asked, "So you don't have a boyfriend?"

She shook her head as she cut into her veggie omelet. "No. I haven't really dated much. I'm not really into the bar scene, and I guess I'm kind of picky about who I go out with."

Simon knew he shouldn't have felt as relieved as he did to discover she wasn't in a relationship, since it really didn't affect him one way or the other. But when he looked up and saw her pretty smile, he was awfully glad that at least for now he wouldn't have to watch her walk out of the house with some young stud on her arm, who was planning to do who knew what with her.

Deciding he should just eat his breakfast, and then get back to his book, a little part of him still wondered what it would feel like to actually be with her. He could tell she had a nice body, slender, but shapely. And since he'd been without a woman for years, he had a feeling if they ever did get together it would be fantastic, if for no other reason than he'd finally be getting over his self-imposed five year draught.

Then Joy got his attention when she put down her orange juice and touched his hand, telling him, "I have a great idea. Why don't you and I celebrate it together? We could create a fun St. Valentine's Day feast, and maybe find a sappy romance movie on TV to watch after dinner. And I'll even bake us a heart-shaped cake, just for fun. What do think?"

Fighting the urge to roll his eyes, he thought it was a horrible idea, since he had no more business celebrating the most romantic day of the year with her, than he did with Great Aunt Martha, who was now almost a hundred. But seeing the excitement in her flashing blue eyes, he just couldn't think of a way to say no to her, at least without hurting her feelings. So drawing in a breath, he said, "Sure, sounds like fun." When he actually thought it sounded like a recipe for disaster. And if she put on anything sexy for their romantic little dinner for two, he knew he'd be a goner.

After they tidied up the kitchen together, narrowing her eyes on him, she put her hand on her hip and demanded to know why he was helping her, when taking care of the house was meant to be her job. But he just reached out and brushed his hand over the softness of her cheek, smiled into her eyes, and said, "Guess it's just my way of thanking you for making such a nice breakfast. It was really good, and I enjoyed it."

Feeling a little speechless, she just shrugged and went to wipe down the table. God, could she have found a nicer man to work for? Smart, sexy, fun, and so thoughtful, and she knew if she wasn't careful she could wind up in his bed. And that would not be good. Well, the sex might be amazing, judging by the look of him, since he was in fantastic shape for a man of his age, or any age really, but as far as her working for him went, she told herself she should not be entertaining such ideas, no matter how tempted she was. But, geez, every time he touched her, she could hardly ignore the way her whole body began to tingle, from head to toe ; which occurred to her was pretty strange since she'd never had it happen to her before, even with guys half his age. No getting around it, the man was a total fox, whether he knew it or not.

She was glad now, that she'd made it her mission to help him get out of the slump she'd found him in when she first arrived. Understandably, losing his wife and his beloved pet was bound to make a person sad, but she also realized that being alone with nothing but his thoughts couldn't have been good for him. So she was more than happy to try and cheer him up, since it made her feel good too, especially to see him laughing and smiling so much easier now. And the truth was she liked him ; really liked him. He was such an amazing man. And she also knew she had to be careful not to get too swept up in him, or she might have to leave if things started to get too intense, since he sure as heck hadn't hired her to warm his bed.

Crossing rules of propriety.

When Simon was done loading the dishwasher, Joy flicked a dish towel at his ass, making him laugh, as she laid down the law, and said, "Okay, now back to work on your book, mister."

Somehow, even cracking the whip like that, didn't sound bossy, coming from her. In fact, he kind of liked it. "Okay," he told her, "how about I work for a couple of hours and then we take another walk on the beach? It's a beautiful day today, and it supposed to rain tomorrow."

She smiled into his eyes, and told him, "I'd love to."

Then he stepped closer and tipped up her chin, with his eyes on hers. "And how about you, missy. Have you done any writing lately?"

She shrugged, guiltily biting into her lip, as she told him the truth. "Probably not as much as I should. I've got a few things I'm working on, but I'm not sure if any of them are any good."

Not even fully aware of what he was doing it, still standing very close to her, he ran his thumb along her jaw, and murmured close to her mouth, "Well, maybe I'll take a look at what you're working on later, and we can help each other out."

Her voice sounding a little breathy, she murmured, "Hmm, I'd like that." And she knew they could help each other out in so many ways. She'd also really like it if he got up the nerve to kiss her, but imagined that was never going to happen ; although a girl could still dream.

Then all of a sudden he brushed his lips to hers, as softly as a butterflies touch, and then just as quickly backed away, cleared his throat, and said, "Well, I guess I should get back to work."

As he turned and left, Joy had to grab hold of the counter with both hands, shocked by how deeply that touch of his lips had affected her, with every inch of her still quivering. She'd been kissed before, but wow, somehow that little brush of his lips felt almost epic, especially knowing it was him doing the kissing.

As he sat at his computer, Simon wondered what in hell had compelled him to do something as stupid as kissing her like that. But once he'd touched her face and felt the softness of her skin, it was like his lips had a mind of their own that he was powerless to resist, and before he could think better of it, he was actually touching his lips to hers. And the worst part of it was, after that teasing little taste of her, all he wanted was more ; a hell of a lot more. Now all he could think of was kissing her again ; but this time really kiss her.

He sure as hell wanted to see her naked, and wanted to be with her in every sense of the word. For the first time in ages, he was desperate to be with a woman. But it was just too bad that it had to be her, since he there was no way he could allow himself to cross that line. Seeing as she worked for him he couldn't let things go any further, or they'd both be sorry. Already he liked her too much for her to want to leave, if he ever got her upset.

Later, as they walked together arm in arm on the beach, happily chatting like they'd known each other forever, a little voice in his head kept telling him that there was no reason he couldn't at least have a taste of her lips. After all, she'd hardly seemed repulsed when he'd dared to brush his lips to hers in the kitchen.

Then the surprising little thing that she was, out of nowhere, she turned, smiled into his eyes, cupped his face in her hands, and told him, "I just have to kiss, you, Simon." And then her mouth was opening over his, and her tongue was slipping between his lips, and the way she was stroking his tongue with hers had his hands clenching her ass and his deep desperate groan echoing into their kiss.

Sliding his hand through her hair, clasping the back of her head, Simon hungrily deepened the kiss till he could feel himself growing hard against her belly. And he hadn't been as erect in so long, that it almost hurt.

Loving the feel of him pressed against her, her hands in his hair, Joy happily moaned into their kiss, blown away by the feel of his mouth on hers. Of course she'd been kissed before, but it had never felt like this. Damn, he was kissing her like his life depended on it, and she felt a little sad to think that he'd been alone and lonely for so long, that perhaps it really did.

As she threw herself into the kiss, wrapping her leg around his thigh, with her arms tight around his neck as he cupped her ass and squeezed, she knew she'd never forget this moment no matter how long she lived. Bathed in the warmth of the sun, a gentle ocean breeze ruffling their hair, warm breaths mingling; they fought to get as deeply into each other as two people could possibly get with only their mouths and hands. She wondered how she'd been so lucky to have answered his ad, if only to experience the splendor of this with him now.

Finally Simon pulled back, his chest heaving as he looked into her eyes, part of him aghast at what he'd done, but a bigger part of him thrilled that he'd had this chance with her. Damn, after kissing he like that, he wondered how he'd lasted this long without the feel of a woman.

Finally, after all these years finding himself with someone as special as she was, it seemed the timing couldn't have been better. Obviously, he was ready to join the land of the living, and now all he could think of was enjoying every last thing he could with her to the fullest.

When she closed her eyes, and threw her arms around him and hugged him even harder, murmuring, "Oh, wow," he couldn't have agreed more. Oh, wow, indeed. He'd just stepped over a line he should never have crossed, and almost ravaged his housekeeper.

They finally started walking again arm in arm, but neither of them said a word. It was like what they'd just done was almost too crazy to talk about. He could hardly tell her he was sorry, when he wasn't. Since kissing her like that and finally discovering that how good it could be, had probably been the sanest thing he'd ever done, no matter how wild it felt.

Now he wondered how things would be with them, after sharing something like that, and just hoped it wouldn't be too awkward.

Joy could still feel her entire body delectably humming. Like there was a delicious little secret inside her she was keeping. That being, that she'd found a man who turned her on like she'd never been turned on before. Already she wondered if his kiss could be that potent, then what on earth would it feel like if they were ever to make love.

Just the thought of being in his bed with him, naked; had every inch of her tingling with desire. Already she was beginning to think that it was inevitable, and that they had no choice but to explore these feelings they had for each other. She knew one thing for sure; she'd never been this attracted to any other man. If only he wasn't her boss, it would be absolutely perfect.

Escaping to the tavern.

By the time they got back to the house, Simon knew he had to say something. Although she'd been the one to kiss him, he'd definitely played a part in what had happened, and he knew he shouldn't have gotten so carried away. So, after heaving a deep breath, he said, "I'm sorry, Joy, that never should have happened."

Feeling the happy little bubble she'd been in, go poof; she hoped he didn't mean the kiss, not when it had felt so amazing. Then she got an uncomfortable feeling, as it occurred to her that he was probably now regretting his little dalliance with the help, which of course, was all she really was. She knew she'd be wise to remember that. She'd been hired to cook for him, and keep his house tidy and nothing more, no matter how incredible it felt to share that kiss.

Finally she nodded and said, "I'm sorry, Simon, it was my fault. I shouldn't have started it. I'll just go in and start dinner now."

Watching her turn away, realizing he might have hurt her, Simon didn't know what to do. He had a feeling that pulling her into his arms again would be a really bad idea, especially if he was going to try and put some distance between them, which he knew he had to do. He felt like he'd be taking advantage of her if he were ever to take her bed. How could she possibly say 'no' to him, without compromising her job? Finally, he stopped her in her tracks, when he cleared his throat, and said, "Actually I'm going out tonight, so you don't have to make anything for me."

Then, before she could even think of what to say, he was turning to leave. She was left standing to look at the setting sun all on her own, wondering what she should do now.

Simon was on his second beer, at what was normally his favorite watering hole. He remembered that he'd promised Jenny before she died, that he wouldn't do anything stupid, like starting to drink. But it went without saying, that he'd been doing a lot foolish things lately, like getting involved with his gorgeous little housekeeper. If he was smart, he knew he should send her packing; at least before things went any further. Running his thumb over the condensation on his mug, he wondered what on earth had compelled her to kiss him like that. How could a woman as beautiful as she was, half his age, possibly be interested in someone like him? It just didn't seem possible.

But it sure felt like she was into him, especially with the way she'd wrapped herself around him, as they almost devoured each other on the beach. He could feel himself stirring again, just remembering how incredible it had felt to really taste her, and have that body of hers pressed so enticingly to his.

He pushed away his second beer after a few sips, feeling like an ass for walking out, and leaving her alone. He was sure that she had to be wondering if she'd done something wrong. Although he knew it wasn't smart to get involved with a domestic employee, it sure hadn't felt wrong when he'd held her in his arms.

The Boudoir Overture.

Once he got back to the house, everything was quiet. So he made his way upstairs and gently knocked on her door, hoping she was still up, so he could at least apologize. He knew the problem laid with him, and not her. She was just so open and warm, and kissing him was probably second nature to someone as sweet and affectionate as she was, and he was probably making a big deal out of nothing because it was all just so new to him.

When he finally heard her say, "Yes?" he turned the handle and opened the door.

Then the air left his lungs when he spied her at the desk at the window working on her lap top, in just a pair of thigh-high silky pink shorts and a matching little camisole top that scooped low and hid almost nothing. With her dark hair up in a messy bun, even the sight of her slender neck had him desperately clenching the door knob in his hand. Never mind the silhouette of her breasts without a bra.

Damn, he should have waited till the morning, to talk to her. What did he think she'd be wearing in her bedroom, a snow suit?

Finally he found his voice. "I uh, just wanted to apologize, Joy. I shouldn't have run out on you like that. It's just that it's been a while for me, and I guess; when we kissed I got these feelings that I didn't know what do with."

She nodded. "I know; and I'm sorry. I guess you've noticed that I can be a little impulsive. We were just having such a perfect day together, that I just felt like kissing you. But if it upset you, then I promise I'll never do it again."

Upset him? More like turned his entire world upside down. But there was no way he could tell her that.

"I just wanted to say that there's no need to beat yourself up over it, I know it was just a kiss. I'm sure you realize that I'm still getting over a lot of stuff, and I guess I didn't know how handle being close to you like that. I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry about the way I acted."

She tipped her head. "Do you want to come in?"

Did he want to come in? Only more than he wanted to breathe. But whether he should or not, was another thing all together.

Finally he shook his head. "No I probably shouldn't. You look like you're busy. I didn't mean to interrupt. I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry I bolted like that when I should have talked it out with you."

Erotica Arts.

Still, feeling a little curious, he craned his neck and tried to get a look at what she was working on, and asked her, "Why, are you working on your book?"

She nodded, and turned the screen towards him, and said, "One of them. Just for fun sometimes, to keep me writing, I like to create a romance. And the sex scenes are a blast."

He swallowed hard, and repeated, "Sex scenes?"

"Oh yeah, women love a good sexy book. And you wouldn't believe how much fun it is, writing them. I'm just not sure about the direction I'm taking this one. You want to take a look, and see what you think?"

"Okay;" Now he was intrigued to discover what went on in her head, at least as far as sex was concerned.

Then he stood beside her, and his eyes went wide, as he read, 'He spread her thighs, his eyes warm on hers, as he ran his fingers over her silken flesh, watching her shiver,' and he almost swallowed his tongue. He turned and looked at her. "It's quite descriptive."

She grinned. "I should hope so."

And he knew if he read another word, he'd be screwed. So, starting to back out of the room, he said, "Look, it's getting kind of late, so I'll read some more of it, later." In his mind he meant much later ; like after he'd had a chance to jack off.

The next day, they had breakfast together again. Then both of them went back to work on their books, and Simon was kind of glad in a way, that it was raining. So he wouldn't be tempted to take another walk with her on the beach; considering what had happened last time. Perhaps it was now to be named, 'Seduction Beach'.

When she walked into his office a few hours later, with a note pad, he looked up at her and waited, he decided she had to be one of the most naturally beautiful women he'd ever seen. Her dark hair up in a ponytail, just in jeans and a loose fitting red sweater, she just looked so effortlessly alluring. The fullness of her lush pink lips had him subconsciously licking his, especially now that he knew how sweet she tasted.

Tipping her head, she said, "I was just wondering what I should buy for our dinner, tomorrow night."

Oh, damn, he'd nearly forgotten that he'd agreed to have a Valentine's dinner with her. Afraid to ruin her plans for a fun evening by telling he'd change his mind, he said, "Maybe you could just surprise me."

She grinned, thinking of a hundred different ways she could surprise him ; like serving herself up for dinner.

Imagining what he'd think if he were to walk into his formal dining room and find her naked with her thighs spread, just waiting for him to take her. Then she frowned, remembering that she'd promised to behave herself. So perhaps wearing her sheerest red thong and nothing else, spread across his dining room table for his enjoyment, was probably a definite no-no.

Finally, after she'd given her head a shake, to try and dispel all the naughty thoughts she was having about him, she suggested, "How about surf and turf and a salad?"

He nodded, and said, "Sounds good to me."

"Okay. Then I'll let you get back to work."

Once she'd given the house a quick dusting and vacuuming, then thrown a load of clothes into the washing machine, she went back to her room and settled herself in front of her lap top. But as she wrote, she slowly began to notice that every scene she envisioned in her lusty romance novel, now featured him; with his dark hair, flashing blue eyes, and delectably firm body.

The sex scenes suddenly just flowed from her. Lordy, what she had this couple doing to each other was enough to make her blush. Now she wondered if she even wanted him to look at her story again, since he'd have to realize that the main character, was pretty much him! Of course, also that she was the lady he was so thoroughly seducing.

To be continued. Based on a post by Smutty and fun, for Literotica.